Chapter 12

- Why are guys always acting like that when they see new chicks ?
Ellen asked being extremelly annoyed spotting Akon in the circle where the boys were.
- One of them is really beautiful. The one with red hair.
Sara respond.
Fortunately the girl with red hair wasn't the one Gareth was talking to. The beautiful girl was mamed Bessy. She was indeed beautiful with her red hair naturally straight and her big blue eyes. As I learned she was also extremelly clever. She gained a scholarship and she came here to study not to start a new carreer. The other girl was Adele. I didn't really like her and that has nothing to do with the fact that I was jealous as fuck and wanted to slap her because Gareth was giving her so much attention. Adele was a bookworm. She had read every single book in our school library and she was even a  better student than Bessy. Bessy was studying Chemistry because that has her favourite lesson. Adele was studying psychology. Adele had black curly hair and green eyes. She was too thin for my taste. Finally the girls headed to their place but guys were still amused.
- Bessy is mine.
Sergio yelled to make sure that everyone was able to hear him.
- Forget it.
A guy from our university respond.
Soon they were all discussing who would all of them flirt to see if they had a chance. I stared at Gareth well he wasn't talking at all. He looked at me being -what- nervous ? And then whispered something to Isco's ear. I rolled my eyes. Well he was acting childish. He was like Sergio and Akon a playboy. I just haven't seen that yet but he will explode I'm sure about it.