Chapter 54

- That was it ? Omg you scared me to death Sara.
I said relieved.
- Aren't you mad ?
Sara asked looking confused.
- No, well I'm leaving tomorrow.
- What ?
The funny fact was that she had the same reaction with me when Gareth announced me that he was leaving.
- I have to go back to Spain. I'm leaving tomorrow.
- How come this ?
She asked looking confused again.
- Well I have to. I just wanted to tell you so that you know.
- Oh...
- Don't worry I'll be fine.
I said smiling.
- That's why you were crying previously ?
- Um not really.
I said laughing.
- Thanks for this trip Sara. I really had fun. You are a very nice girl.
- I had fun as well Jane. I have to admit that I've missed your company lately.
- Yes, we should hang out more often.
I said and I really meant it. I'm sure Ellen won't have a problem with that. Shit! Ellen! She hasn't called which means she must be frustrated that I didn't call her like I had promised. I wonder where is she now.
- What time is your flight tomorrow ?
- Seven.
- I hope not in the morning.
Then she laughed.
- I'm sorry I barely know what time is it now.
She said laughing.
- It's okay Sara.
I said laughing as well.
- So do you want me to come with you to the airport ?
- There's  no need.....
- Perfect because I would come to pick up my sister so I'll come.
- Um okay......
I said trying to hide a laugh. She was crazy.
- Let me sleep a little bit now. I'm sooo tired.
She said laying in her bad.
- So am I.
- Good night.
- Good night.

- Can someone open ?
Someone was knocking our door. Sara was sleeping peacefully so I had to open. I headed to the door. Nicki was standing there.
- What ?
I asked ready to sleep again.
- What do you mean what ? You have to wake Sara up ? It's almost half past five our sister has already arrived.
- Omg is it that late ?
I said feeling panicked. I should hurry otherwise I'll loose my flight.
- Sara wake up.
Nicki shouted so all the roommates could hear us.
- What is it ?
Sara asked yawning.
- It is that we are late.
Nicki shouted once more.
- Late for.... omg why didn't you wake me up we'll never make it in time to the airport...

We tried our best to be as fast as possible so for them not to make their sister wait and for me not to loose my flight. Hopefully we made it to the airport in time.

A girl a little older than us came toward us. It was Mac. Sara's and Nicki's sister.
- This is Mac. My sister. And this is Jane.
Sara introduced us.
- It's a pleasure to meet you.
Mac said smiling. She looked a lot like their sisters.
Of course idiot they are sisters.
I thought to myself.
- It's a pleasure to meet you too.
I said looking at my watch.
- Girls I should leave.
I said hugging all three of them.
- Safe trip.
They all said and waved at me.
I manage to find my gate easily and not only wasn't I late but I had time to make one phone call..... to my father. Just to inform him that I would come today.
- Hello ?
My father answered to the second ring.
- Hi.... dad.
- How are you Jane ?
- Um fine. I called you cause..... I wanted to ask you if you're able to collect me from the airport at around um.....
- Are you coming back ?
He said sounded excited.
- Yes, something occured and.....
- Fine just call me whenever you arrive.
- Okay. You know dad you were right and I though about it carefully and I decided to leave.
- I know you did Jane you are a very mature girl. If I didn't know you I would say that you just learned that Gareth was going to Wales.
Fuck.... was he able to read my mind ?
- Okay dad I have to hang up. Bye.
- Bye Jane.

The plane wasn't even full. I was sitting in silence waiting for the plane to fill when I heard a laugh I already knew. I turned around to see Ellen and the whole group of the cheerleades coming to their seats. Ellen was laughing with something their teammates said.
- Ellen.
I said before realizing what I was doing. She turned to face me.
- Jane hi!
So wasn't she mad ?
- I thought you were leaving yesterday.
She said.
- Yeah I was ..... well it's a long story.
She sat next to me during the whole flight because the seat next to mine was empty. I told her everything that happened from the day Gareth bought me and my father the tickets. Wow! It really was a long story.