Chapter 92

Victoria wore a plain skirt with a top and I wore a plain dress. It seemed to be a "plain" night. We headed downstairs. Briana was giving us the death stare. Perhaps because we were late. I was so happy I wasn't alone in this moment.
- You see what I was telling you Grace ? They want to have all the attention. Look how late they both are.
Briana said to Gareth's aunt.
Gareth's eyes met mine and he tried not to laugh and so did I.
- Enough mom!
Debbie said coming from nowhere.
- Dinner will be ready in a while. Victoria come with me.
She said and Victoria followed her to the kitchen. Now all eyes were on me and I felt embarrassed but I manage to cover it up.
While Cristian, Grace, Frank, Briana and the girls were on the living room, I followed Gareth in the balcony.
- You look nice.
He said kissing me.
- Because of you your darling granny embarrassed me.
I said accusing him.
- Because of me ?
He said laughing.
- Yes, you are the reason why your granny hates me.
- Don't be silly Jane. My grandma hates all my girlfriends.
- Hi guys.
Gail said smiling.
- Am I interrupting you ?
She asked smiling brightly.
- Don't feel ashamed of that my sister does it all the time.
Gareth said smiling and although I liked his answer and the look Gail took, I kicked him and he looked at me raising an eyebrow.
- Whatever.
Gail said rolling her eyes.
- Gail why are you here ? The guys want some alone time.
Elena said coming from nowhere as well.
- Actually we are fine Elena, you came here to be a company.
I said because I wanted to be kind.
- You see ?
Gail said to Elena.
- She's right. Excuse me can you remind me your name ?
Gail said and I'm pretty sure she did it on purpose.
- Jane.
I said smiling.
- Yes, right Jane. It's a nice name. If I ever have a dog I'm pretty sure I'll give it that name.
She added and I forced myself to smile and not punch her face. She was so stupid.
- Dinner's ready!
Grace said.

- Look at Elena's jeans. They make her look fat.
Victoria whispered to me and I tried to hide a laugh. I was sitting next to Victoria from the one side and next to Gareth from the other and since Gareth was talking with his aunt and dad, Victoria was having all my attention.
- Gail looks even worse.
I said trying not to look at her.
- Yes, I agree. And don't believe a word of what she says she's a terrible singer. Her dad pays for all her concerts since she's too untalented to do a carrer.
- What are you two girls discussing ?
Grace said smiling at us and I tried not to make eye contact with Victoria because I was pretty sure I would burst out laughing.
- Gareth, tell us when you score who do you dedicate the goal at ?
Gail asked him trying to flirt with him as always.
- Pretty sure not to you.
Victoria whispered to me and I tried again to hide a laugh.
- Well, of course I dedicate a lot of my goals to my mother since she's so adorable.
- Aw!
Debbie said and I could see that she was about to cry.
- I also dedicate some of them to Victoria and my grandma even though I would like to kill Victoria sometimes.
He added looking at her.
- And most importantly, I dedicate a lot of my goals to the best girlfriend ever.
He said looking into my eyes and I couldn't help but smile.
- They are lovebirds!
Elena said and I saw Gail rolling her eyes.
Well, you asked and you got your answer bitch!
- What do you think of the dessert ?
Debbie asked.
Everybody made compliments and Debbie added:
- Victoria made it.
Then everybody's attention was at Victoria and I felt Gareth's hand on my waist under my dress.
I looked around us and when I made sure that nobody was looking at us I looked at him only to see that of course he was doing that on purpose so to turn me on most probably. There was no need of doing that to turn me on, I was turned on only because he was sitting next to me.
- Now they will talk about Victoria's cooking abilities and blah, blah.
He whispered to me and then placed a kiss on my neck.
I placed my hand on his and I saw Gail staring at us. I felt proud that I had Gareth and the only thing she could do was staring at us.
I smiled at her but she didn't smile back at me.

- Can I see your garden ?
Gail asked.
- Of course. Let's go there to have our drinks cause is too much hot in here.
Debbie said and after everyone going out Gareth didn't let me as well.
- We should go with them.
I said.
- We should, but we won't.
Gareth said taking my hand and leading me upstairs.