Part One

[ Narrator's POV ] Jan 29, 2025

"Why do you have to go?!" Joel whined, following her around the house as she tried collecting all her things. No, she wasn't leaving him for good, her parents called and needed her back home immediately. Now, living in New York, wasn't a bad thing, not too far away from Sault Ste Marie, Ontario, but the bad thing was leaving Joel.

Her mother had called saying one of her youngest sisters had been in a horrible accident, and wanted her to come down and see her, as her sister still looked up to her, even if she was never home. She's heard many stories about how Jessi such a great role model (not like their younger brother).

You being the caring sibling you are, you booked the nearest flight, and immediately started packing. Joel, knowing you'd be longer than a week, whined and cursed. "Baby, I wanna go! I don't think I could live without you for over a week!" Normally her trips were a week long, as to his tours.

Shaking her head furiously, she stopped what she was doing and sighed heavily, "No. You aren't meeting my family just yet, especially in this situation. I promise I'll still contact you, but you'll just have to deal with being alone for an extra week!" She raised her voice towards him, exhaling sharply.

She babied him, she'll admit that. She'd provide him with anything, and she never left his side. But when it came to things like this, she was in trouble. She tried her best to compromise with Joel, but a couple times she actually fell for him and he followed her, he was literally her baby.

"B-but...please don't go..." He teared up, sniffling. Gulping, she turned her head, not wanting to see his cute face tear up. Walking down the hall, she continued into the bedroom and grabbed her suitcase, walking to the dresser and began packing her clothes. Suddenly, she felt two strong arms wrap around her waist and lift her, pulling her away from the dresser and to the bed.

"Joel!" Jessi squealed, soon looking back at Joel, who was holding her close as they were lying on the bed, spooning. "Joel, I need to get packing, my plane leaves tonight at 2am..." Shifting in her spot, she was now facing him and kissed his nose, making him smile.

"No!" He pouted, shoving his face in the crook of her neck. Sighing heavily, she ran her fingers through his luscious brown locks; that seemed to be getting quite long; tugging the ends slightly, just the way he liked it. "I don't want you to go, I wanna go!" He mumbled in her neck, barely audible. Sighing again, she flipped the two of them so she was now straddling his hips. His pout quickly turned into a smirk.

Their bedroom life was fairly exciting, actually. She was the dominate one, and always took control unless she said he could, which he loved. He loved the hair tug, the bites, and just how hot she looked above him. Jessi also enjoyed topping him, because she knew it pleasures him, and it was consensual. She wouldn't do anything he didn't like, due to his past, even if he said everything was okay, she still obeyed the law of consent and continued forth.

Shaking her head, she leaned down and pecked his lips, ghostly. He groaned and grabbed her face in his hands, and passionately kissing her. Smirking into the kiss, she soon nibbled his bottom lip as a punishment, as he took as pleasure sometimes. Pulling away, she got off his lap and continued walking towards the dresser and finished packing. She looked over her shoulder to see him staring at her, not with lust, but a look a baby could give you.

Slowly walking over to him, she placed her nose upon his, giving him a butterfly kiss, "Let's cuddle before I leave," finally giving into him, his eyes filled with excitement and love, plopping on his spot on the bed, as she walked to her side and lied beside him. He wrapped his arms around her frame, and pulled her close. Smiling to herself, Jessi wrapped her arms around his waist, just how he liked, and placed her face in the crook of his neck. He rested his head on hers, and just like every night, he took a smell at her hair, and sighed deeply.