Part Six ; Erotic Romance Warning

[ Joel's POV ] Feb 11, 2015

I rolled over and looked at the time, it was 9:3am and I knew Jessi would be here soon. Still, I didn't want to get out of bed as I did plenty of work the past couple weeks. My parents were still here-for some odd reason, but I knew they wanted to meet Jessi. Rolling to her side, I cuddled her pillow and thought of her-again. Those lips, those eyes, that smile...her. I was so excited and relieved she was coming home, I missed her dearly and just wanted to be in her arms again.

"Just a little longer..." I told myself before I closed my eyes and drifted asleep.

I didn't know what time it was when I felt someone's breath run down my neck. Shifting in bed, I turned with squinted eyes to see my girl. Smiling, I rested on my elbows, yawning.

"Babe, you're back." I sat up enough to tackle her onto the bed. Giggling, she wrapped her arms around my torso and held me close.

"Finally," she cooed in my ear and kissed my cheek, running her hands through my hair-pulling the ends. Letting out a sleepy moan, I dug my face in the crook of her neck and placed my legs on either side of hers. Holding her close, I didn't want to let her go after my childish actions a week ago.

We stayed like this, her hands in my hair and my face in her neck. I savoured this moment, the moment I knew I needed a change, to keep being with the one I love.

"Jessi?"

"Hm?"

"I'm sorry," I said quietly, kissing her collarbone gently. She giggled softly and I could feel her shake her head above me.

"It's okay, baby, it's okay." her voice was comforting, making me relax a lot more. She kissed the side of my head, and I raised it, looking into her eyes-they were big, brown, and glossy, the way I liked them-natural. Leaning up, I kissed her soft lips, just gently, savouring the fruit smoothie she must've drank on the way here.

Pulling away, I frowned slightly and placed my face back in her neck, sighing. "I acted like such an idiot..."

"Joel, shh..." kissing my head again, she shook her head and rolled us over so we were lying on our sides. She looked down at me and placed her hand on my cheek, stroking it with her thumb. We stayed like this for a while, and her soothing strokes almost made me fall back asleep, until she kissed me passionately. I wasn't in complete shock, so I slowly closed my eyes and kissed her back. Her lips moved along with mine, and her leg wrapped around mine, gliding up and down.

Knowing what she wanted, I smirked into the kiss and slid my hand down the side of her frame, stopping at her ass, slowly groping her. She rolled her hips against my covered area. I could still feel the motion through the sheets that only now covered half of my lower half, and soon the sheet was at the end of the bed. Jessi had moved it with her legs, and I could sense my erection for with every roll of her hips.

She did one flick of her hips that made friction with my boxers, making me let out a moan against her lips. Smirking, she took the advantage and slid her tongue inside my mouth, roaming around as her hand slid down my naked chest, and down to the waistband of my boxers. Shit...shit.

"Jessi..." my breath was caught as I felt her dainty fingers skim over the top of my now hardened shaft through my boxers. She squeezed, making my body shiver and jump slightly. "Babe..." inhaling sharply, I tilted my head back but that just lead her to attack my neck. She dug her teeth into the flesh of my neck, sucking as she started groping my erection, but her middle finger decided to go further.

Her middle finger slid over my erection and passed my balls, putting pressure just below them. My eyes widened and I threw my head back as I let out a moan that roared through the room. This technique always seemed to really set me off, so much that even my insides couldn't take it, and I could feel a little precum come out of the tip of my shaft. Fuck, fuck, fuck.