Part Seven

[Narrator's POV] Feb 11, 2025

The first one to get up was Jessi as she put on her leggings and her nice, black top that she had on from before, and looked in their long mirror that lied against the wall. She flattened her hair and ran her fingers through her hair to calm down the mess that appeared.

When she was done, she looked over to see Joel just pulling on some joggers that made his ass look divine. Smirking, she snuck up behind him and placed her hands just under his ass cheeks and grabbed roughly. He jumped slightly and turned around, grinning at her. Joel placed his hands on her cheeks and brought her into a sweet and gentle kiss. "Let's go, silly."

Nodding, she kneeled down and grabbed his shirt, tossing it at him. Chuckling, he caught it and put it on, soon grabbing her hand and kissing her knuckles. She smiled and gestured for him to take the lead. He nodded and opened their bedroom door, walking them both out and into the hallway.

As they walked down the stairs, Jessi noticed Joel's parents scattered around the main floor. His father was on the couch and his mother was in the kitchen cooking. Jessi started to get slightly nervous, since she's never met them before. She squeezed his hand and exhaled. 'Everything's okay.' She thought and focused on Joel's smooth skin of his hand.

Hearing a cough escape Joel's mouth, she stood tall and stood confident. Jessi saw the parent's faces turn in their direction; the mother's expression was eyes wide, the father had a smirk on his face. Walking further into the main area, Joel began.

"Mom, dad...I'd like you to meet someone. Her name is Jessi, and she's my girlfriend." Moments too fast when his mother was in awe and charged right for the two, pulling Jessi into a huge hug. She was normally a people person, but this almost seemed over the top for her. Widening her eyes, she slowly wrapped her arms around his mother and laughed nervously.

Joel's father stood and made his way over to Joel, slapping him on the shoulder playfully. "Good pick."

*

As the day went on, they had their dinner and talked with Jessi most of the time, mostly the mother. She adored Jessi already, the father liked her as well. There was just something about Jessi that you couldn't not like her; she was just a happy, positive person.

Jessi, Joel, and his father were sitting on the couch when Jessi looked over at Joel's hair, concentrating. 'Should I ask him to get a cut?' She thought, but she tends to think aloud, and made Joel laugh.

"You don't like my hair this long?" Jessi was taken back, yet again, and shook her head violently.

"I like you hair any length...but it looks longer than it should, look, you got split ends." She tugged the ends of his hair, earning a growl from Joel. "Can I cut it? Please?" She plead, excited. Joel normally got his haircut by Jessi, so what's the difference now. He did agree, though. It was getting fairly long.

"Okay, you can, simmer down." She chuckled and relaxed, knowing he'd have healthier hair by tomorrow.

"Come on, let's do it now." She stood from the couch abruptly and grabbed ahold of his hand, taking him with her.

"Hey!" Laughing, she walked them both to the bathroom and sat him down in the chair in front of the makeup mirror.

Their bathroom layout was pretty simple, but delicate. You first open the door and to your left if the "makeup chair and mirror", then walking past, there's the everyday sink and toilet beside on the right, then a glass shower to fill the back wall. The closet for towels and board games were also on the left, but just before the shower. An everyday bathroom but with some extensions.

As Joel sat down in the chair, Jessi brought out the towel she uses when she normally cuts his hair, and wrapped it around his shoulders. As he got comfy, she grabbed her utensils needed; scissors, a comb, a buzzer (3), a spray bottle of water, and a hair dryer. Placing the hair dryer on the countertop before them, she plugged it in and immediately started on his hair.

She first started off by parting his hair how he liked it, his parting off to the side instead of in the middle. Soon, she sprayed a couple spots of where she would cut first, and began. As she was cutting his right side first, she heard Joel sigh heavily, and quirked an eyebrow. Standing straight, she looked at him through the mirror.

"Joel? You okay?"

"I'm bored." 'What a child.' She thought. She then realized that the last time she cut his hair she had to lend him her phone so he wouldn't be so bored. Rolling her eyes, she pulled her phone out of her pocket and handed it to him. Smiling, he gladly took it and unlocked it, scrolling to the last page where she kept games for him.

Getting back to work, she finally made it all around his backside. Now, it was time for his flop. Trimming it down to a good, healthy length, she placed the scissors and comb down and grabbed the buzzer, plugging it in and turning it on. She just did a trimming with the buzzer, still hair to grab, not go completely bald.

In moments time, she was done and happy. Grabbing the towel from him, she ran it through his hair to get off the stranglers. As he was clean, the floor wasn't. She sighed, but smiled anyway. Joel looked up finally from the phone and smiled at his complexion.

"Thanks, babe." He stood and walked out with her phone. She wasn't even going to mention it, so she unplugged everything and put everything away, then went into the closet and grabbed out a small broom and dustpan. Kneeling down, she began cleaning the floors until they clean, and put the cut hair in the garbage.

"All done..."

*

[ I'm sorry it's short, but more shall come. ]

What do you think should happen next?  Leave some suggestions in the comments below.  Also, enjoying the story?  Vote and share with your friends.  Thanks, loves.

Stay beautiful,

- jess