Chapter 4: I'll get over it, someday

Percy's P.O.V
After having fun in the pool, I was walking towards my room, hoping to secretly practice with Seashaker. But before I could I ran into Thor and Loki in the hallway, I then remembered they wanted to talk. Crap.
"Hello Percy," Loki smiled and Thor looked like one of the Aphrodite kids when they see a picture of a movie star they like.
"Uh hi Loki, Thor. Do you mind if we talk somewhere in private?" I asked them.
"Of course." Loki said, gestering To my room.
We walked in and I said, "jarvis, turn off all visual and audio recordings in this room. Don't turn them on until I say so."
"Of course, sir." The A.I responded.
Loki raised an eyebrow and Thor looked shocked.
"So, what did you guys want to talk about?" I asked, tapping seashaker in pen form.
"We know what you are Perseus," Loki said outright, "And Thor has always wanted to meet you,"
"I feel homered to finally be able to talk to you, young Perseus." Thor said, bouncing up and down in his seat, "Asgard has not yet herd of your latest feats in the Giant War. How are lady Annabeth and the rest of the seven?"
I felt like I was going to cry, I know Thor didn't mean to, he didn't know."
"T-they d-died in t- the fight with her."
I whispered, not wanting to talk about dirt face.
"I am sorry for your loses, young hero." Loki said, Thor looked like he was going to cry. I guess that's a true fangirl for you. Or would it be fangod, since he is a God... Stupid ADHD!
"It's okay Loki, I'll be fine, eventually." I muttered. I felt tears running down my face, and the two gods did something quite surprising: they hugged me.
"Us and the mortals will always be here for you, Perceus. Do they know who you are, young demigod?" Thor asked.
I wiped my tears and shook my head, "I don't want them to know yet, it doesn't seem right."
The two gods nodded in understanding and then Jarvis came through "Mr. Stark wanted me to inform you that lunch is ready."
The Three of us got up and walked towards the kitchen. On the way we ran into Bruce.
"Hi Percy, Thor, Loki." he greeted, and we greeted him back.
"You know Percy, I looked into your recent medical files and I noticed you haven't had a doctor's appointment since you were 12. Do you mind if later I give you a check-in?" Bruce asked.
I know that I might have to take off my shirt Durring the exam, but I don't want Tony or the others to worry, so I reluctantly agreed. I hoped the Mist will work in my favor