Chapter 23: Tartur-Ass makes an appearance.

Percy P.O.V.

The laugh sent shivers down my spine. That's the same laugh that tortured me every night. The reason I don't want to fall asleep. I noticed the monsters retreated from the fight and made a line that probably stretched through the whole city. A black figure was taking shape, it became more and more human-like, but it was five stories tall. He looked like a spartan soldier, Armour and all.

"Hello, demigods. Welcome to your deaths!" Tarturus shouted, and laughed menacingly.

Thalia and Nico walked up next to me, "Ready to beat him up guys?" Thalia asked,

"Who do you think we are, Thals? of course we are." I replied, smiling a little. All Nico did was nod.

"Hello Perseus, I can't wait to cause your and your friends's undoing." Tarturus smiled wickedly. "We'll see who's undoing who, Tartur-ass." I replied snarkaly. He growled and summoned a shadowy blade, and then, we fought.

Clint P.O.V

While Percy and his cousins fought what I assumed was Tarturus, those creepy monster-things started to attack us again. I started firing my arrows at them, and they fell down and became dust. There was only one hunter with me now, She introduced herself as Lisa. When I went to grab another arrow there was only two left. Damn it. I fired it and it killed one of the demon-ladies. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Lisa get struck down by a Huge black dog. I used my last arrow to kill it, the yellow dust going everywhere. She didn't look that good, she was losing a lot of blood.

"Hey, your going to be okay. Just don't move, I'll get you to the infirmary." I assured her and I used a handkerchief to stop the bleeding from one of her wounds.

"It's no use." She said coughing, "I can already see the light. I can tell your out of arrows, take my quiver, it never runs out." I picked her up bridal style, making sure not to hurt her, and carried her to the Infirmary.

When I got to the infirmary, they were already loaded with wounded kids- I mean soldiers. The kid who Percy said his name was Will came up to me. "Here put her down, what happened?"

"A big black dog attacked her." I replied.

"Oh, a hellhound did this then," He said. He did all the doctor-y stuff then said, "She has a pulse, but it's not that strong."

Lisa coughed and turned over to look at us, "I know I don't have much time left. Please Clint, take my quiver," She said, pulling off the silver quiver from her body, "You are the first man that I have trusted in a long time. Thanks for fighting with me on the battlefield." And then the light went away from her eyes. Will sighed, he took a blanket and put it over her body. "Lisa Andreson, daughter of Athena, hunter of Artemis, rest in peace."

"Here Clint," Will said, handing me her quiver, "It's what she would have wanted, and you should feel honored. Hunters don't trust men too often. It even took Percy a while too gain their trust."

"Thanks Will," I said accepting the quiver, I slipped it on and walked out.

Percy P.O.V

Hack, block, dodge, repeat. Even with three of us to deal with, Tarturus was still holding his own. Thalia switched from bow to spear and shield, and Nico was trolling with him, right when he would strike him down, he would shadow travel behind him. Then I thought of something from the prophecy,

Storm, Death, and Ocean must combine.

"Guys! Let's combine our powers!" I shouted, hoping they understood what I meant. Turns out they did. Thalia made lightning crash onto Tarturus, I made a fist out of water and punched him, and Nico made a blade out of shadows and stabbed him. (Oh yeah, forgot to mention that Nico can control shadows like I can control water, hehe whoops.) Tarturus shouted in pain, but that wasn't the only shout I heard. I also heard the roar of the hulk, guess Cap called a code green. Tarty staggered back, I thought we got him for a second, but it's never that easy. I saw an opening, his Armour was fading off, this was our chance. I could tell that Nico nor Thalia could see it, but I did. I yelled in defiance, ran as hard as I could, jumped as high as I could, with water propelling me, and I stabbed him strait in the heart. Tarturus screeched and Exploded in yellow dust, but then all I saw was black, as I rocketed backwards.