Chapter 20: Pep rally time!

* 2 days later*

Steve's P.O.V

For the past two days, all Percy has been doing was training, analyzing a map of Manhattan, eating, and sleeping. Today was a little different though, at breakfast, Percy said that he wants to go to this camp of his. So we all got in a car and drove down to long island.

"So where exactly is this place Perce?" Tony asked.

"It looks like a strawberry field to mortal eyes. It's on long island sound." Percy replied.

It took 30 minutes to reach long island sound, then Percy suddenly said "Stop here."

Tony stopped the car, and once he did so Percy got out and started sprinting towards the hill. And it took a lot to catch up to him, even for a super soldier. But once we got to the top of the hill, the sight was breath- taking. There were kids practicing Archery, some were practicing Sparing, there was a older girl teaching some younger kids how to use a spear, and kids playing music in an amphitheater. The girl teaching kids how to use a spear noticed us.

"Hey guys! Prissy's here! " she shouted, and all the campers averted their gaze to us. A figure was making his way towards us. Half of his body was human, while the other half was horse. That must be Chiron, Percy's teacher. We went to walk forward but something pushed us back. But Thor and Loki walked through fine.

"Oh yeah, sorry guys!" Percy said, giving a sheepish smile, "I, Percy Jackson, allow Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, Bruce Banner, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton, and Peter Parker into Camp Half-Blood!" after he said that, thunder rumbled, and he told us to walk through. This time, we walked through without a problem.

"Welcome to Camp Half-Blood, Avengers. I am Chiron, the founder of this safe-haven for demigods."

"Nice to meet you, sir." I said and we shook hands.

"Now I do believe the Hephaestus cabin made some weapons for you. Percy, how about you retrieve Nyssa and her siblings from the forge. I will personally show the avengers around the camp."

"Sure thing Chiron." Percy smiled and ran towards a building made of brick and had a factory feel to it.

Time Skip because we all know about Camp Half-blood

After the tour Percy came out of the Hephaestus Cabin with a bunch of other kids holding weapons.

"Weapons delivery!" Percy yelled jokingly.

The kids handed us the weapons we requested. And the girl from the Iris message, Nyssa, handed me a shield that looked exactly like my original, only celestial bronze.

"You painted it?" I asked, I didn't think the kids would go this far.

"Of course! What would Captain America be without the stars and stripes?" she replied

"Thank you." I smiled, the shield even felt like my original.

"Not a problem. All of us need to repay Percy somehow, and this is a good way."

"Nyssa you guys don't need to repay me for anything." Percy reasoned.

"Yes we do Perce, you saved the world twice." A boy said.

"Jake's right Percy. We needed to repay you." Nyssa agreed Just as she said that, a horn sounded.

"The Roman's are here!" Someone shouted, and a bunch of kids wearing armor stormed on the hill. One kid, a girl who appeared to be the leader, walked towards us.

"Hello Percy," She smiled.

"Hey Reyna," Percy smiled back and the two shared a friendly hug.

"Ready to beat up the pit?" Percy asked jokingly.

"My legions are ready for anything. And both I and the senate agreed that the legions should be under your command in this battle." Reyna replied.

"But your Praetor," Percy tried to reason with her

"Yes, but you are more experienced." She reasoned back. And then another horn sounded,

"The hunters have arrived!" someone shouted, again. A bunch of girls carrying bows walked up the hill. I noticed Percy's cousin, Thalia, was at the head of the group.

"Now Tony, don't try to flirt with them or they will slit your throat. Okay?" Percy said, turning to his uncle.

"Who said I was going to flirt with them?!" Tony exclaimed

"He knows you, Stark." Natasha smirked.

"Okay I won't I won't." Tony said, putting up his hands.

Thalia walked over and fist-bumped Reyna and Percy. "I think you know what I'm goanna say, Kelp head."

"Yeah, the hunters are under my command alright." Percy responded, then he shouted, "Romans! Greeks! Hunters! Anyone that is taking part in this war, go to the amphitheater!" And he ran up to the stage, the kids followed almost like puppies. The kids that were previously on the stage got down in the crowd.

"Alright, by now we should know the drill how this war is going down. And I understand that some of you might be nervous. But what there is to be nervous about?!" A lot of things, I thought "We took down Kronos, the king of Titans and lord of time, We also took down Gaia, Literally the earth itself. What is Tartarus to us?!" Percy yelled, "He's just another guy that wants to take down the gods! And we will take him down! FOR OLYMPUS!"

"FOR OLYMPUS! the kids- I mean soldiers- yelled back, some banging weapons on shields.

"We'll win this war just like the last two! Who's ready to kick some primordial behind!" Percy yelled, They whooped and screamed, banging weapons again.

"Now not everyone is going to be fighting, do I have any volunteers for med. bay?" he asked.

"I'll do it!" A kid with blond hair shouted,

"I want to help as well!" A girl with brown hair tied in a braid also shouted

A couple creatures that Percy explained were dryads also raised their hands.

"I'll help in the med bay, unless you want me in the field." Bruce called out.

"Sure Bruce, the hulk will only be needed if me or Steve calls code green. And thanks Will and Calypso, and all you dryads that volunteered. This is just as important as being on the front lines." Percy responded, "Alright everyone, do what you have to do to get ready. Cause I have a feeling the armies are coming tomorrow."