Chapter 17: I Hate to be "That guy"...

Percy P.O.V
When I vapor traveled into stark towers, Loki was reading a book, Peter was playing call of duty with Clint and Thor, Tony was talking physics with Bruce, and Steve was making small talk with Natasha. Then everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me, which made me feel a little awkward. "Uh, hey guys!"
"Percy, what's wrong?" Natasha asked, How did she know something was wrong? I guess because she's a spy... Dam ADHD!
"Um, well..." I stuttered, I know these guys are heroes and all, and they've been through war, but I still hate telling people that I will probably have to command in battle that a war is coming and I need their help.
"Just spit it out perce, what's wrong?" Tony pressed, and I sighed.
"I hate to be that guy but... There Is a war coming and I need your help."
There was silence for a moment, then Peter spoke up, "Wait, a war war or just a little tiny battle?"
"I wish it was a tiny battle Peter, but it never is. The way the prophecy put it-"
"Wait, prophecy?" Clint interrupted.
"Yeah, we have an Oracle at camp and when there is a quest or a upcoming war, she gives a prophecy. And just today she gave out a prophecy that sounds like a third great prophecy. And just like the last two, it concerns me." I explain.
"So, what did she say Percy?" Bruce asked. If you read the last two chapters, you already know the prophecy, so I just repeated it for the Avengers.

"So, let me get this strait, you guys at your demigod camp believe that 'the one of depths' is Tarturus. 'Storm Death, and Ocean' are you, Thalia, and Nico. And you think that 'The heroes among mortals' are us?" Steve asked, still looking a little confused, and I nodded in confirmation.

"So, what do you guys say?" I asked, I hoped they would say yes, but I was worried that they would get hurt. They are like my family now, and I don't want my family hurt.

"Of course we'll help! You're family Perce, and we help our family." Tony exclaimed, and the others nodded, I smiled. "Then we need to start planing..."

A/N: Hey guys! I am still in shock that you guys really really like this story so much. And since you guys seem to really like it, I was wondering if you guys think I should enter this book in the wattys?- SurveyCorpsSoldier