Chapter 5: meanwhile, on Olympus

3rd person P O V

Olympus was peaceful, not an argument to be heard. Hestia was honestly enjoying the silence, but she knew it wouldn't last long. The Olympians were holding an important meeting concerning their hero and Savior, Percy Jackson. Zeus thundered into the throne room, Hera soon followed. The Olympians appeared one by one, and the last one to arrive was Hades.

"We all know what we will be discussing today, correct?" Zeus began, and the Gods nodded.

" Hypnos, come forward." Zeus shouted.

The god of sleep walked towards the council of gods, yawning.

"You wanted to know what Perseus dreams?" he muttered, "Normally, this would be Morpheus's job, but I'm afraid he's helping the person behind his horrifying nightmares."

"What kind of nightmares?" Athena asked, she had learned to respect the Son of Poseidon after the War with Gaia,since he used his whole allowance to buy the beautiful diamond engagement ring for her now deceased daughter, Annabeth Chase.

"They aren't Demigod dreams, they are much worse." Hypnos answered.

"Are they Flashbacks to the war?" Ares wondered out-loud.

Hypnos shook his head, "No, they are even worse then that. Should I tell you? I'm not sure you're going to like it."

"Just tell us!" Poseidon shouted.

"As you wish, Lord Poseidon. Just please don't kill me." he yawned, "Every night, Percy's conscious is dragged to the deepest part of Tarturus, and is chained to the wall. From there The being of the pit himself tortures him and makes them watch the seven's deaths again and again. There is probably more he has done, but I might have missed it."

The gods looked shocked. But hypnos wasn't done, "And, the cuts and bruises he got in the dream appear on his body."

"Is that all, hypnos?" Zeus asked, and Hypnos nodded tiredly. Zeus dismissed the god of sleep and the Olympians sat in stunned silence, thinking about what the young hero has been through, the only noise was the crackling of the hearth.

Then Apollo spoke up, "What should we do? We can't let Percy suffer like this!"

"But we can't just go to war with Tarturus, either." Artemis stated sadly.

Athena thought for a second, "Poseidon, isn't Percy in custody of his uncle, Tony Stark?"

"Yes, but what does that have to do with anything?" he asked.

"Tony Stark is the alter-ego of Iron Man, who is an Avenger." Athena said. "And what do the Avenger's do?"

"They protect the world form bad guys!" Aphrodite exclaimed.

"Right. And Percy does something similar, only with Greek Monsters." Athena confirmed.

"So, I'm taking this as you want Percy to team up with these so called 'heroes of earth.' But what good will it do him?" Hera asked.

"Well, Percy is what I consider a 'Broken Hero.' He has lost everything he cares about, and has almost given up on living. But if Percy accepts the family Stark and the other Avengers have given him, and helps them by fighting alongside them, I think he might be healed." Athena explained.

"But if Percy were to fight alongside these heroes, who are mortal and work for America's government, would the secret of our world and our children be safe?" Hephaestus questioned.

"You make a point, Hephaestus, but I think it's worth the risk. And besides, if they tell anyone, we can just wipe the mortal's memory." Athena stated.

The gods let Athena's words sink in. Then Zeus boomed, "All in favor of Athena's plan, raise your hand!" And every god's hand went up.

"So it is done!" Zeus declared, "Hecate, come forward!"

Hecate shimmered in front of the king of gods and bowed respectfully. "What can I do for you, Lord Zeus?"

"I want you to remove the mist around the eyes of Tony Stark, Clint Barton, Natasha Romanoff, Bruce Banner, Steve Rodgers, Peter Parker, and Nick Fury." Zeus ordered.

"As you wish, my lord." Hecate bowed and disappeared in gray smoke. The gods were going to help their hero. Besides, it was only fair to repay him all those times he saved their godly behinds.

A/N: How are you liking the story so far? I know this is really similar to other Avengers/Percy Jackson fanfics when Tony is his uncle, but it will branch off from the normal soon. I'll try to update my Percy Jackson/ Sailor Moon fanfic but I'm in a writers block for that story. That's why I'm working on this one! See you guys later! P.S if any of you readers have watched Captain America Civil War, feel free to talk about it in the comments. I can't talk about it at school since none of my friends have watched it yet ;( anyway bye guys! -SurveyCorpsSoldier