Chapter 14: Well Hello There

Tony P.O.V

After Percy saved Central Park from a monster attack, we were all relaxing in the tower. Percy was talking to Steve one second and on the ground, tackled by Something, or someone, the next. After the shadows dispersed from the figure, I could make out a very pale teenager, maybe 13 or 14. He had black hair and obsidian colored eyes, and was holding a black sword at Percy's throat. He was wearing a Black t-shirt with a skull on it and a old looking aviator jacket. I had my repulser aimed at the kid, just in case he tried something, Nat had her guns aimed and Clint had an arrow aimed at him. Then our guest spoke: "You are so dead Jackson." he whispered deathly calm, and Percy chuckled, "Good to see you too Neeks, you've gotten heavier, can you get off of me now?" Percy knows this kid? The kid huffed in response and pulled Perce up.

"Do you even get how worried we were?!" The kid yelled, "Almost two months Jackson, two months!"

"Uh," was Percy's logical answer.

"If you think I'm pissed, just wait until Thalia gets here." The boy threatened, and Percy paled.

"Thalia?" Percy croaked out. Then he muttered something like, "I'm so screwed." And that was when the elevator opened. Then a girl with short black hair who looked about 15 in a silver hunting jacket and a T-shirt that said 'Death to Barbie' walked in with fists clenched.

"Jarvis, how'd she get in here?!" I asked worriedly.

"It seems she over-rid my systems, sir." My. A.I replied.

The punk girl briskly marched up to Percy and slapped him hard across the face. Ouch.

"What was that for Thals?" Percy asked the girl, rubbing his red check, and her electric blue eyes glared daggers at him.

"What was that for, WHAT WAS THAT FOR?! You go away for two months, not even bothering to tell me or Nico where you went, and you DON'T expect us to get worried?! Are you fu-"

"Language Talia!" The Emo boy scolded her, and I burst out laughing. It seems we have a mini Capsicle on our hands. Turns out I wasn't the only one laughing, Bruce, Nat and Clint were snickering, and Cap was glaring at us. It appeared Punk Chick just noticed us and aimed a arrow at us. Wait, when did she get the bow and arrow?

"Who the Hades are you?" she asked, and I was shocked, she didn't recognize us?

"We are the Avengers." I responded, Punk Chick nodded, but looked unimpressed, and Emo Boy looked confused.

"Um, I'm sorry but what did you call yourselves?" he asked, clearly confused. Now it was Percy's turn to look confused, "We didn't tell you about them?" Emo shook his head.

Percy quickly explained who we were and introduced us to the teen he obviously knew. When Percy introduced him to Steve, his eyes widened, then whispered something to Percy and he laughed.

"Nico, he was frozen in time, he didn't die." The boy, Nico nodded, then whispered something like "Ineradicable."

"Now how about you tell us who you are," Bruce said, folding his arms. Percy whispered something that sounded like, "They know about the gods, don't worry."

The Punk chick went first, "Thalia Grace, daughter of Zeus, Hunter of Artemis." Then it was Emo boy's turn,

"Nico Di Angelo, Son of Hades, Ghost King." he introduced himself,

"And these guys," Percy said, throwing his arms around the two kid's shoulders, "are my cousins."
The kids pushed Percy's arm's off their shoulder's, "Don't think you've escaped our wrath, Kelp head." Thalia threatened, "We're still pissed at you for not telling us where you were."