Chapter 25: Reunion

Tony P.O.V

"Don't worry, he's not dead, he's in a state of unconsciousness." Will assured us as he was assessing the damage done to Percy after he skilfully killed Tartur-whatever-his-name-was. All of us, the Avengers, Nico, Thalia, Will, some girl in Roman Armour- Reyna was it?, and a girl in Greek robes who I think her name was Calypso,  were around Percy looking at his unconscious state. Suddenly, Hulk roared, it kind of reminded me of the battle for Manhattan.

"Hulk, roaring won't wake him u-" Will started to yell when Percy yelled and sat bolt upright. 

"Percy, thank god your oka-" I was cut off by a flash of light that momentarily blinded us. After the light dissipated, six teens that weren't there before stood in front of us. A tall Chinese boy, a short black girl with golden eyes, A girl with kaleidoscope eyes who I guessed was Native American, A tall Blond boy, a short Latino boy with the look of trouble on his face, and A blond girl that looked like she was calculating my every move. Before I could ask who they were, I herd a gaging sound. Percy was staring at them with an open mouth, like a fish. hehe. Nico looked similar except his eyes were practically bulging out of their sockets. Will fell over from his position looking like he's seen a ghost, Reyna and Calypso started crying, and Thalia was crying so hard she was hyperventilating. 

"A-A-Annabeth is that you?" Percy asked, reaching out to touch the blond girl's hand.
"Yes, Seaweed Brain, it is me." the girl smiled, taking his hand.
At this point Percy got up from his position and hugged the girl. Then he looked at the rest of the kids and brought them into a group hug.
"I-I missed you guys s-so much." Percy stuttered out, tears pouring from his face.
"Awwww Percy don't cry!" the African American said, hugging him.
Thalia was shaking and a complete crying mess.
"Jason? I-is that you?" She cried, walking towards the blond boy, and he smiled. "Its me, sis."
She cried as they embraced, "NEVER leave me again," she yelled. the boy chuckled, "No Promises." 

"Nico!" the African American girl said as she practically tackled Nico into a hug, he smiled and hugged her back. 

Reyna got up and started hugging the kids, "I'm glad you guys are back." She smiled.

The latino boy looked over at calypso and now it was his turn to be surprised. "Calypso?" he asked her, and she smiled, got up, and kissed him. "It's me, repair boy, now you better not leave me ever again!" She yelled, punching his arm, and he grinned, "I'll try not to, sunshine." 

"Annabeth I missed you so much,"Percy said as he rapped his arms around the blonde girl.

"I missed you too, Percy." She replied and the two shared a kiss.

"Aww this is so adorable. The OTP is reunited," The Native American girl cooed.  

"Uh- sorry to break up this touching moment and all, but who are these people?" I asked, since I could see one thing on the avengers faces-confusion. Except for Thor and Loki, who looked like they were going to cry too. 

"Well guys, these are my friends, Frank, Hazel, Jason, Piper and Leo. And this," he said gesturing to the blonde girl, "Is my girlfriend Annabeth."  he was still crying, not as hard as before, but still crying. 

"Percy, I thought you said they were dead?" Nat asked him.

"Yeah, I'm confused about that too," Jason said, "Nico?" everyone looked at Nico and he shrugged. "I don't know how you guys are alive." 

"Uh I kinda know," Percy admitted, looking down, "So the Fates appeared to me while I was unconscious, and they said they wanted to repay me for saving the world for the third time. So they let me chose part of my fate-" 

"THEY DID WHAT?!" All the demigods exclaimed

"Hold on guys, I'm not done. So they said to choose wisely and It was either you guys or..." he muttered the last part. 

"Or who, Seaweed Brain?" Annabteh pressed.

"Or My Mom and Paul!" he yelled, looking away from everyone. 

"PERSEUS JACKSON YOU PICKED US OVER YOUR OWN MOTHER?" Annabeth exclaimed, looking mad.

"Now wait, before you kill me, Wise Girl, My mom told me that she knew if I picked her, I would be depressed and never move on from you, Annie, so she told me to pick you guys." He explained. I can't believe my sister would rather have his friends to be alive then herself. 

"Oh yeah and she said to take good care of me, Stark." He said looking at me. 

His friends looked confused, so he answered their question, "He's my Uncle."  

Annabeth and Leo's mouth's dropped. "If you're related to him, I wonder where those smarts went." Leo mused, and everyone else laughed. 

"I'm not that stupid!" Percy retorted.

"Whatever you say, Kelp head," Annabeth replied, kissing his cheek. 

"I'm just glad that you guys are back." Percy said, smiling.