Pain

Draco's P.O.V

I can't believe this is actually happening, after all I had done to prevent it. I have to make sure no one knows about this because they'll never understand. No one must know especially him because we will both die and I want me and my baby to survive even if the way it was consume was not the best.

RECAP

*He stomps into the room and invades my personal space with a sneer on his oh so beautiful face and that damn perfectly stupid glasses. I just couldn't take my eyes of his oh so green ocean that I just couldn't seem not to get lost in.

"Molfoy, here to pollute the room with your dirty death eater self I see...sums like you should just die",

"Says the guy who can't even by proper clothes for himself...puss of scarhead",

"What are you doing here anyway? Planing death eater stuff?",

"No, I was planning to rape someone and frame you for it",

"Well let me give you some pointers then". That was the last thing he said before the room changed to a empty room with a single big bed only. With both hand clasp above my head in his large one, damn my shortness,

"P-p-p-potter what the bloody hell are you doing", I said with a much to horrified look on my face.

"Just having a taste of something rotten what else".*

END OF RECAP

Bloody bastard rape me, well more like I consented without him knowing and now I'm conceived with, dear I say it, his child. Okay so maybe Blaise knows but he helps me instead of anything else and never in a million years will you get me to tell him. This is a secreat I will take to my grave.

Blaise's P.O.V

Since you know, Draco has gotten considerably thin and extremely pale. To say he's always tired is an understatement because my baby doesn't even have enough energy to fix himself on a morning, which is so no like him and his exuberant self is also gone. Everyone is starting to notice the change in behavior, even his father, who doesn't even care to give a side ways glance to anyone but himself, is forcing Draco to eat and try keeping it in. Lately his appetite has increased a lot for rather strange things along with the amount of times he fall asleep during conversations. I just pray that nothing bad happens to him in this condition.

(Two Weeks After On The Train)

I can't help but be protective of my baby in his condition considering how far along he is, five weeks. We had just boarded the train on platform 9 3/4's and had gotten ourself settled into a compartment and started to talk. No sooner had Draco started talking, the golden trio came in talking and laughing. The minute their eyes land on us had the stopped and the facial expressions turn to one of disgust.

"What the bloody hell are you doing in our compartment you dirty ferret and Zambini", the  Weasel shouted, his face turning the same color of his hair. I was about to retort an insult when Draco calmly rouse and started for the doors.

"Where the hell are you going?", spoke the imbecile that impregnated my baby

"To look for a compartment and give you yours....come Blaise let's find a compartment to settle in", he said in a calm voice, shocking them all except me who followed happily leaving the golden trio with no idea of what just happened.