Tears

Droco's P.O.V
      It was horrible, I want it to stop. My morning sickness came later than most people will. Now 13 weeks pregnant and getting bigger by the minutes life is easy. The twins kept to their promise and helps me with almost everything these days. Even dough no one knows about what they do because they still harass me in the hallway and everywhere we meet.

    Harry still bothers my soul but the twins are living up to there names and is proving to be great distractions for when I want to escape quickly.

    Noone notices the change besides the people that knows and there isn't that many.

     Severus came and fetch me when I didn't go to potions, one of my favorite subject, for the week. The truth is that some of the ingredients makes my stomach upset and most times I can't deal with the sent of it and what it seems to contain because of this Severus had to act as if he was giving me punishment for the things I cause to explode or the mess I made during class.

    I had a scan today which says that the baby is healthy and is doing fine but I doubt that I could believe such fragile information from Pofrome especially where my child, mine until I tell Harry and he tries to be part of her life with hell to pay I mean?  is involved.

    Blaise is doing a damn good job of looking over me now, I mean the boy wouldn't let me out of his sight for thirty minutes and to be honest it can be annoying at times but I have come to accept that it wouldn't stop until I either have this baby, by which he would then kill to protect the baby and leave me to my own devices, or I tell Harry and I don't see either happening soon enough to get him to stop so for now I'm going to just get use to me.

    I broke so many rules since I got pregnant, for starters I had the twins snick me out in many occasions to just spend time with papa, then they brought me to Madame Malkins and I restock my sweet trunk, which is to damn small, after they brought me back and had the elves prepare a lovely snack for me with pancakes, mapple syrup, apple slices, peaches, banana, chocolate, and cheese on top of it. This was so delicious even though the others found it disgusting with every sense of the word being intersected in the voice and facial ecpression. I really enjoy their companie.

    I let the tears fall for everything that everything that is going on and all the things that I would have to go through to ensure that my child is ok and have a good life. I cry because of the future and I cry because I don't know what the future holds for me and Harry and it scares. I cry because I want everything to work out and voldemort dead.