Problems

Draco's P.O.V.
      This was so not fun, not inly was there no chocolate the house elves now refuse to give me cheese. I know that I have gain some weight but I'm eating for tw9 damn it does these people have no heart.
       Being upset and having miod swings have encouraged the twins to make two new products that are awesome, only problem is i can't be around it cause apperantly its dangerous for me nad the baby. They are so protective now it hurts all over, now that i am in my twenty weeks pregnant, its difficult for me yi do certain things but my friends are heloing me so it isn't hard.
      Problems arise now that Blaise is facinated with someone and the twins have to always be in the shop. They are not there like hoe it was before but I'm oknwith it. I don't attend classes like before and papa is looking for a way to give me an extensive holiday. How to solve my problems!?

Lucius P.O.V.
       My baby is in alot of pain and i hate to see it, he may not speak out but as his father i can see that. Me and Severus is working on a way to take away from his pain but that old cote is getting in our way, not for long though. You would be out just now baby, please be strong. Papa loves you.