Chapter Eighteen

December 5, 2014

Taylor's P.O.V

Sitting on a plane to London is the last thing that I want to be doing with my almost one year old daughter. She is flat out crawling now and doesn't like to be stopped. So it's understandable as to why she cracks a fat every time I pick her up off the ground when we are moving onto the runway to take off. Despite the fact that I am pacifying her with a bottle of diluted apple juice she is having none of it and instead is crying so badly that Tom offers to take her but I say it's fine and the minute that we level out and can move around I put her down to explore the plane that is practically her second home away from home. I am well aware that the date of the actual show is actually Aubree's first birthday so I've got my parents and all the girls from Victoria's Secret celebrating with us the night of the show. I've left Karlie in charge of cake, because she claims to know the best place in London for cake so I'm letting her have at it while Cara and Jordan are decorating the hotel suite that we've booked out while over here.

While Aubree crawls around the cabin I busy myself with making a checklist and talking with Tree who decided to fly with us in case the paparazzi annoy me, which is highly likely because I know that Aubree is a hot topic now days due to me talking about her with Kelly and Michael two days ago. "So how are the dressing...." I'm cut off by a blood curdling scream and all of a sudden I'm on my feet, looking for Aubree who let the scream out. "Tom have you seen her?" I question as he frantically looks for her but he shakes his head. Turning I decide to get down on the ground. I turn my head to the right and spot her straight away, "what are you up to missy?" I question crawling towards her where she's gotten stuck under the chair. "I've got her Tom, she's fine. Just stuck." Everyone laughs and I hear a small 'mama' come out of her mouth which makes my mouth drop open. "She said 'mama'." I state standing up and looking at everyone. "What?" Tree questions looking at me as I repeat it one more time which makes everyone smile and the minute I pull her free I hug her like mad. "Mama loves you so much baby..." I state kissing every inch of her face while she squirms away and tries to avoid my lips. "Aubree..." I groan as she turns to the sound of her own name. "Mama..." she states as a large smile spreads across her face and I begin to tickle her belly making her giggle uncontrollably. It takes almost two hours of her crawling around, drinking her juice and snacking on fruit before she falls asleep on my lap as I talk to Tree, I go to move her but she shuffles closer so I relax back. It's not like she is heavy.

"Is Karlie going to see you, apart from at the show?" Tree questions as we prepare for landing. I turn and look at her, "no not that I'm aware of why?" I question as Tree hands me her phone. 'Message from Karlie Kloss: Hey Tree, not sure when Taylor is arriving but can you tell me where she is staying so I can come and see her and Aubree. Thanks KK.' I look at Tree who says, "I text her back and told her. I can't believe that she didn't ask you." I nod but busy myself with cleaning up Aubree's mess while she continues to nap this time in Tom's arms. I plan to collect her before we come in to land, according to the pilot I have ten minutes before we begin to descent. "We are about to land Taylor." My pilot Mick states over the intercom, I move towards Tom and collect Aubree who continues to sleep and I try to keep her asleep so she doesn't want to wiggle around. The minute we land, Tree tells me she will see me at the hotel, I don't even have time to ask her how I'll get home before she jumps in the car and drives off, leaving me with Tom and Rick. "What now?" I question Tom. He smiles and points out the plane. I peer through the door and see a familiar sight waiting on the tarmac. "Karlie." I breathe out as I walk down and out towards her. She walks up to me and I go to talk to her but instead she shoves her lips on mine, making me draw back in shock. The minute that I look at her hungry eyes I lean in again, balancing Aubree on my hip. "Karlie..." I whisper,
"Taylor..." she whispers back moving closer to me. "I missed you." She states as she comes in closer and lays her lips on mine once more and this time I stay still.