chapter eight

a/n: how can someone even be this beautiful? Is your self-esteem burned to ashes too or is it just me? You all are still so very gorgeous tho, hehe. Hope you enjoy this chapter! (: I love you all. ♡

*edited*
Chapter seven is published as a separate book because wattpad wont let me publish it ):
-

If he does not know, he was going to try. Anything and everything that comes up to his head to finally make it up to Louis. He was supposed to help him when he fell. Louis was expecting him to help and he didn't. Louis almost thought of him as a friend and he ruined that. And he really hated that.

"Please, please, please.." The curly haired male was now pleading to someone after he had dragged the person to the toilet. It was Liam. After witnessing the scene at the restroom, Harry figured that if he needs anyone's help, it will probably be Liam's.

Liam simply just stood there in front of the row of wash basins, his arms crossed against his chest as he was staring at the slightly taller male with a small frown on his face. "Why would I? You haven't even become friends and you already hurt him, Harry. Give me one good reason for me to help you." He spoke simply and had a questioning look on his face, urging the curly haired one to give him an answer.

Well, that most probably makes Liam sound hypocritical since he was best friends with Louis for years and yet he had been the one to leave him and hurt him more than he can even imagine. He was a big part of the reason for Louis' depression. But now he he realised that whatever he did was wrong and he was trying to make everything right again. He was not going to let his best friend get hurt again.

"I want to make him happy." The green eyed boy muttered out with a quiet sigh, his one hand brushing his long strands of curls back to keep them off his face. "He deserves to be happy and I want to be one of the reasons." He continued and by now seemed to be smaller than he was after slouching as if he had given up.

But what he heard next definitely made Harry look up immediately, straightening himself up with a little smile growing on his lips. "Fine." Liam had said, with a smile too. And so when Harry offered to shake the shorter haired boy's hand, he obliged and shook it without being hesitant.

Why? Because they both now had something in common. They both want to make Louis Tomlinson happy. And that reason was enough for them to work together and execute; Mission: Make Louis Happy.

So when Liam and Harry walked into the cafeteria together during lunch, that blue eyed boy seemed genuinely confused by the sight. From what he knew, they both have not met before and Liam was supposed to dislike the curly haired boy for hurting his best friend, not hang out with him.

That was not even what bothered Louis that much. The fact that they were both heading towards the table he was seated at was what made this fluffy haired boy panic a slight bit because what the hell is Liam doing? He thought to himself, a small frown replacing his blank expression as the two boys seated themselves down across from where Louis sat.

"Hi!" Harry chirped pretty cheerfully as soon as they settled down and had a huge smile to match his enthusiasm while Liam just seemed normal like he usually is, instead of being overly energetic like the curly haired boy.

Louis lifted an eyebrow slightly and was glancing from his best friend to the boy he barely knows and definitely held a confused expression om his face. "What is he doing here?" He decided to ask Liam and completely ignore the green eyed boy's greeting.

"You might wanma talk to the persom himself to find out. I don't fancy being a messenger, Lou." The boy with a slightly more built figure spoke up in response and shrugged with a playful look in his eyes.

And Louis knew. He knew they were up to something and he did not feel like dealing with it at the moment. Not after the terrible start of the day he had. He was hoping he could maybe talk to Liam about it, but on second thought.. He decided not to. So his next move was of course causing a slight paniv to the other two boys who were seated with him. He was getting up to leave immediately. Besides, it has been so long since he even ate lunch at school anyway, so it was not even a big deal for him to skip lunch and just go somewhere else.

"No, Louis, please!" Harry was pleading for him to stay almost instantly when he watched the blue eyed boy get up from his seat and regretted it right away when he got a glare from Louis. It was more of like a 'you don't deserve that' kind of a look and it truly hit Harry a little.

"Look, i'm sorry, okay? I don't know how many times I have apologised to you. I just didn't know how to react. Everything happ-" He was trying to explain while brisk-walking behind Louis. But all the blue eyed boy did was to ignore everything and comtinue walking.

He just kept on walking and walking, not exactly having a specific location to get to. He did not even realise that Harry had stopped following him. He just kept walking, his breathes quickening every few seconds. No, not because he was tired. He was getting an panic attack and he just wanted to get away from every single one around him and just be alone. He just wanted to disappear from the surface of Earth. He just wanted to be all alone. Because then, nobody can leave you.

You're a ugly, fat, pathetic loser. Of course everyone leaves.

"I'm not!" The blue eyed boy screamed out in the middle of the hallway, clutching his hands onto the strands of his hair and clenching his eyes tightly shut. His loud voice in the silent hallway made a few teachers snd students to rush out of their classrooms to see what was going on. While the teachers seemed confused and annoyed, there were students who were laughing and calling him crazy.

It was them again. The voices. The creepy voices that does not have faces or anything, really. But they are living in that boy's head against his will and he was not sure how long he can hold on. Every small hope that he grasps onto just shatters right in front of his eyes and he just repeatedly feels betrayed by everyone and everything. Especially when he was being called crazy and many more other things that really is not, but has been made to believe them over time. He was slowly destroying himself because he believed those words and nobody seemed to notice that.

-

a/n: well... there's that. Not a very happy chapter, I know, but that's the point of the story, haha. I hope you guys liked it and please vote? And leave comments too! I love you all sm. ♡