Peter Pan x Reader x Jealous!Wendy

When Wendy came to the island, many things changed. The daily walks that you and Peter went on we now done, because Wendy replaced you. The training sessions with Felix stopped because he was busy training Wendy instead. You sat by the fire, mindlessly carving into a stick, while Peter told stories to Wendy. Stories he should be telling you.

It wasn't long before Peter told the group that Wendy was his and that no harm was to come to her unless they wanted their heart to be ripped out. You watched her dance in the firelight with Peter, but all you could do was look down and grumble to yourself. Of course you didn't tell any of this to Peter, because his happiness was much more important than yours.

When the sight of the new couple became too much, you walked to your tent, lying on the bed, letting the tears come out. There was soon a ruffling, and you then knew that someone was in your tent. Your sobbing soon ceased, and you wiped your eyes, turning to face the person who invaded your room.

Peter stood in the doorway, your eyes widening when he sat on the end of your bed. "Why are you upset?" He asked, concern written on his face. You shook your head.

"It's nothing." You sniffled. "I'm fine now." Peter shook his head, seeing through your lie.

"Come here." He said, wrapping you in a hug. It took you a couple seconds before you realized what was going on, but you pushed him away.

"You can't do that. You have a girlfriend, and I'm not her." You pointed out. You looked out the window, seeing Wendy's eyes pierce through the little slit in the tent. She sighed, and Peter walked out of the tent, leaving you by yourself.

The next morning wasn't any better. You had woken up to Wendy screaming from a mouse that had found its way into her tent. "Oh good Neverland!" You yelled, getting out of bed and grabbing some clothes. You hurried to put them on, grabbing a knife from under the pillow. You rushed out of the tent, going to Wendy.

You chased the mouse out, and you looked at Wendy. She looked at you with relief, but also a certain coldness. "Well, (y/n), um..." She trailed off, while you just nodded and walked out.

The day seemed like an eternity, but dinner finally came. Peter and Wendy danced around the fire, but they suddenly stopped. "I need to talk to (y/n)." Wendy said, looking at you. You stood up, walking into the woods with the girl that stole Peter from you.

"So what did you need me f-" Your sentence ended when you received a swift fist to the jaw. You looked at Wendy, who held herself with pride. "What was that for?!" You yelled, trying to control your anger.

"For flirting with Peter!" She yelled. You shook your head.

"I wasn't flirting with Peter. I don't know where you got that from!" You were met with another punch to the stomach. You knelt on the ground, doubling over in pain.

"You hugged him last night!" Wendy shouted back. She shook her head, kicking you once in the ribs. "I have to get back to my Peter, but if you speak of this to him, I will make your life a nightmare." You nodded against your better judgment, curling up on the ground as she walked away, chuckling lightly to herself.

You stayed like that for most of the night until you heard the crunching of boots behind you. "(y/n)?" Felix asked, crouching down beside you. You didn't move the pain in your ribs too painful. "(Y/n)?" Felix asked again, trying to turn you over. "Say something." He demanded.

You groaned, trying to look at him. "I'm fine. I'm just lying down." You said. He chuckled, knowing you were lying.

"What really happened?" He asked again. You leaned your head, tears forming at the brink of your eyes. Felix leaned you against a tree, where he sat, waiting for you to calm down. He watched you with intense eyes, taking in all your features.