Jealous!PeterPan x Reader Pt. 3

So here it is, the final piece to the puzzle! Well, maybe. I have no clue what's going to happen anymore haha. But enjoy!

******************************************************************

Wendy. The dreaded girl that haunted your nightmares. Her humming echoed through the dense trees of Neverland, chilling your body. 

Pan was so dead.

Climbing up a small tree that was easy to climb, but out of Wendy's field of vision, you held a small rock in your hand. Throwing it with amazing speed and aim, you knocked her in the head, causing the girl to squeak and turn around, but you were gone.

Laughing lightly to yourself, you walked into your tree house, where Luke was just getting changed. Covering your eyes, you walked past him into your room, grabbing new clothes.

"Why are you so smiley?" The blonde boy asked as you smiled widely. You shrugged, giggling lightly to yourself.

"Oh, nothing." You said suspiciously. Luke grabbed your waist, pulling you closer to him.

"Hey," He started, his mouth next to your ear, sending shivers down your spine. "You should tell me what you're smiling about." You turned to face him, his frame towering over your own.

"Well." You said, thinking of how to tell him there was a dangerous threat on the island. "Let me show you."

Changing into your clothes quickly, you grabbed the boy's hand, leading him behind the camp, where Wendy was talking to the Lost Boys. You growled quietly, while Luke leaned next to you, whispering quietly.

"So, what's wrong?" You tore your gaze to look to him, but quickly looked back at the camp, and Peter, proud as ever, but hid a touch of worry in his eyes, strode out into camp. The gentle boy next to you put his arm around you, as you tensed at the sight of the boy who betrayed you. Pan leaned next to Wendy, who giggled, causing you to almost puke. The girl seemed to look at you and you glared at her, turning around, walking out of the camp.

You were so busted.

You turned a corner in the woods to see Felix, and Luke shielded you from him, but the other boy put up his hands in surrender.

"I'm not here to fight." He said, causing your lover to relax. You poked your head out from behind the tall boy, your eyebrows shooting up.

"Yeah, you're here to tell me how much Pan needs me back and how much the boys miss me. Well, you're wrong and I'm not falling for it. Peter brought Wendy, Wendy of all people, back to Neverland, and now I will never forgive him. You guys are doing just fine without me. Goodbye Felix."

And that was the last word about it. Luke followed you to the tree house, smiling and holding your head. You both sat on the couch, but you turned your body so your legs were on his lap, your eyes staring at the ceiling.

"Do you ever wish you could go back home?"

The question shook you, making you sit up in your seat.

"Wait, what?" You asked, confused about why he asked the question. The boy nodded.

"You heard me. Do you ever at least think about going back to your old life? It's had to have crossed your mind at some point." You shook your head and shrugged.

"No." You said sharply.

"Come on, (y/n)." He pleaded, his blue eyes begging for an answer. You sighed, leaning back in your seat, staring at the ceiling once again.

"Well," You started, breathing heavy. "There's nothing to go back to, really. Just destruction, and Peter had my stepfather killed after what he did to me and my mother, God rest her soul. He took me away to find me a better life. We were close, too close. Then he broke my heart, but then realized there was no one like me. Apparently, he can replace me. So I'm not going back. Not to Peter, not to whatever is left of my house."

Luke sat there in silence and finally turned his head to you.

"Well you have me, and I'm not leaving anytime soon." You smiled, leaning on his shoulder. The boy smiled lightly, brushing his hand along your face, just like he did last night. He leaned in close, kissing you softly.

Peter stood in the doorway, growling lowly as he continued to watch the both of you. You turned your head, seeing the seething boy, standing up and striding over.

"What do you want?" You snapped, crossing your arms. Pan sighed.

"Look, I need you back." You scoffed, rolling your eyes. "Hey, don't roll your eyes at me." You glared, your (y/n) piercing through him.

"Yeah, go back to Wendy." Peter grabbed your shoulders, shaking you lightly.

"You don't get it, do you?" You tilted your head, confused. Luke rushed out, taking you away from the aggravated leader.

"What's going on?" He asked, standing in front of you. Grabbing the boys hand, you lead him inside.

"Nothing, Peter was just leaving."

*************************************************************************

Ooooooooooooo okie, just a hint of a back story. I literally have no clue where I'm heading with this story, so any suggestions would be nice. Happy reading! I love you guys!