Jealous!PeterPan x Reader Pt. 2

Sooooo I'm making a part two, cause y'all wanted me to. I hope it's as good as the first one. BTW I went to Florida for two weeks and it was amazing! I met Peter Pan, Elsa, and Anna at Disney and I'm pretty sure Peter had a crush on me. Don't tell my boyfriend. I celebrated my birthday August 15th and I am officially 17 lol. I went to the aquarium and I loved it. Anyway, I hope you like part two!

*******************************************************************************

The two of you walked into the forest for a while, until you finally reached Mermaid Cove. It was dangerous, you both knew that, frankly everyone on the island did, but you had made a deal with the mermaids. If you didn't touch their waters, they'd stay away from you and Luke.

Luke sat beside you as you handed him a wet rag to cover his eye, a cut as big as your finger over his eyebrow, a reminder of Pan's anger. You smiled gently at him, and his hand lightly grazed your cheek.

"Thank you." He said, smiling and staring into your eyes. You blushed a deep red and nodded.

"You're welcome." You replied, barely above a whisper. Oh, the things his voice did to you. Peter had never been this gentle with you, even at the best of times. You removed the cloth, examining the wound once more. Luke chuckled, sending the butterflies in your stomach crazy.

"You know I can help make our home, right?" He asked, tilting your chin up to meet his gaze, the one you had been avoiding this whole time. You shook your head.

"That won't be necessary," You responded, as you waved your hand, sending you both to a large tree house above the cove. "Peter had built this before, and gave it to me when I was on his good side." You laughed lightly. "He never comes here, so we can stay as long as we like." Luke nodded and smirked.

"So no one is here?" He said slyly. You punched him in the arm.

"Yeah. But remember, I have the magic and you don't." The blonde raised his hands in mock surrender.

"Okay okay, I'll try and get more of your trust before I get you in that bed with me." He winked at you, and oh, that did things. You blushed, redder then Pan when he's angry beyond his limits. You walked past him, and he pushed you into the wall, his eyes desiring every inch of you. You gulped, your senses going crazy. You shook your head, trying not to react on instinct. You wanted him too, there was no doubt about that, but it was too soon.

"I need to go to bed." You said, pushing him away and walking to the door. "And if you know what's best for you, you should too." And with that, you shut the wooden door, leaving Luke to chuckle at himself and set up his bed on the couch.

Peter paced once again in front of the fire, while the Lost Boys ran in circles. The camp was a mess since you left, leaving Peter and Felix to act like mother and father to the boys, since they needed both to function at all.

"Felix!" Pan yelled. "We need her back, right now." Felix chuckled.

"So, why don't you just find another girl like her?" The green eyed boy glared at his friend, and then he realized, there was another girl like her. A girl in the city of London that he knew would make her come back.

You woke up the next morning, walking out the door of your room. There, Peter was standing over a bloodied Luke, who was lying on the floor. Tears streamed down your face as you screamed.

Jolting up in bed you looked around your room and out your window. Stars lit the sky while the super moon appeared over the horizon of the blackened ocean. Luke rushed into your bedroom, a look of concern overcoming his features.

"Are you okay?" He yelled, quickly coming over to you. You sniffled, wiping the tears from your puffy eyes. The boy sat beside you, pulling you into a tight hug. You pushed your head into his shoulder, crying lightly.

"It was so real." You whispered, looking up at him. "I saw you dead. I can't have that." Luke lightly touched your cheek.

"Baby, you're not going to lose me, you know that." The nickname made all your worries disappear, and a light blush spread over your cheeks. "Just lay down, I'll be right here." You nodded gently, laying down on the soft mattress. The boy got beside you, wrapping his arms gently around your waist, pulling you closer. His head softly into your hair, and you both fell asleep, content in each others arms.

The next morning, you had left to gather berries, to gather your thoughts and feelings. There would always be part of your heart that loves Peter, but Luke was so sweet and gentle and caring and just amazing.

Grabbing and handful of berries in one hand, you placed them in the basket, hearing a faint humming in the distance. Walking quietly over to where the noise was coming from, you hid behind a tree, leaning your head to see who it was.

A flash of blue whizzed by your vision and you blinked. It couldn't be her. He wouldn't. Coming out from behind the tree, you saw her.

Wendy.

*********************************************************

Sooooooooooo, I didn't completely finish it. Only because it's late and I'm in a Skype call lol. Here it is. Happy reading! I love you guys!