Jealous!Peter Pan x Reader

Hey guys! I know I haven't been on in forever, but I just got a request so I think it's time for some more writing.

*********************************************************************

The sun shone through the thin fabric of the tent Peter Pan assigned to you. Being the only Lost Girl has it privileges, as well as getting your own sleeping arrangements. Peter had treated you like his own, and very morning, he would give you a set of chores to do, screaming your name like the loving leader he was.

"(y/n)!" He shouted, waking you from the dream you were in. Groaning, you turned over in your bed, rolling out and grabbing fresh clothes, also courtesy of Pan. Walking out of the tree house, you saw the infamous Lost Boy standing next to the newest boy, Luke, you thought his name was. He sure was handsome. His blonde hair was swept to the side, and his blue eyes pierced your (e/c) ones.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." You sassed, earning a chuckle from Luke, and a glare from Pan. Climbing down your ladder, the two boys walked over to you. "Yes?" You asked sharply. This whole 'being yelled awake' thing was starting to get on your nerves.

Gesturing to Luke, Peter started to give instruction. "You're going to gather berries and firewood for today. Teach him the island. I know you know it well." He winked at you and you almost threw up.

A long time ago, you and Peter had a thing for each other. No one ever knew, and it ended harshly when he told you he didn't love you anymore and threatened to kick you off the island. You never knew why, but you convinced him to let you stay, because the boys needed a mother figure and Pan knew he wasn't going to get a more loving and gentle girl. No matter how hard he searched, there was just one you.

"Sure Pan." You said, grabbing the basket and leading the attractive boy into the forest.

"Be back by sunset!" Pan yelled to the pair. Oh, if she knew how much he still cared.

"So," You said, trying to start a conversation. "How long have you been here?" Luke shrugged, looking down.

"A couple days I guess. I really lost track of time here." You laughed lightly.

"Yeah, that happens here." Your eyes glanced at him and you looked down. "Why are you here? If you don't mind me asking." He shook his head.

"Not a problem at all." The handsome boy looked down, thinking of the words to say. "My parents were abusive, and my siblings were also. So yeah, I wished upon that star and it sent me here." You looked down, lightly laughing.

"Me too, actually." Stopping in a huge field with berry bushes everywhere, the two of you started gathering.

It took you all day to fill up both of your baskets. Well, maybe a little bit longer than usual because you couldn't stop talking to each other. He was just so interesting to you, and when you guys had finished, you sat in the middle of the field. You leaned your head on his shoulder, closing your eyes and drifting off to sleep. He gazed over, smiling and watching the sunset.

The moon shined brightly over the Lost Boys camp and Pam paced back and forth. Where were they? He specifically said to be back by sunset. Felix came up behind him.

"Why don't you just look for them? (y/n) seemed really taken with him." The leader of the Lost Boys gritted his teeth and walked quickly through the jungle.

Luke had waken you up by gently shaking your shoulders. You stirred lightly and looked up at him, smiling widely. You were so in love with this kid. Looking up at the moon, you were still smiling, and then your eyes widened.

You weren't back by sunset.

You were in so much trouble.

Quickly getting up and pulling the blonde boy with you, you grabbed your baskets.

"We have to go, Pan is gonna be so angry."

"He's already quite cross, darling." An aggravated Peter said behind you. You quickly turned around, faking a smile.

"Heyyyy, Pan. We lost track of time and I fell asleep, so yeah." Pan grabbed you by your shirt, your faces within centimeters of each other.

"Don't hurt her." Luke said, Pan letting you go and focusing his attention of the boy that most likely saved your life.

"What did you say boy?" He said, frustrated. "I do what I please on this island, and no new guy is going to tell me otherwise." Luke glanced to you and then to his leader.

"She did nothing wrong, and as you said yourself, there is no king on Neverland, so you're an equal to me and the others in the camp." Anger radiated off of Pan, and with one quick movement, he punched the Lost Boy in the eye.

You squeaked, covering your mouth and pulled Pan off of him, who had punched Luke twice more.

"Stop it Peter!" You yelled at him. "I'm not yours anymore. I can be with who I want. I was still in love with you, but the way you acted tonight proved that I can't keep loving you." Kneeling next to the attractive boy, you helped him to his feet. "If this doesn't get the message across, I don't know what will." And then you gently kissed Luke, while Pan's heart broke and sunk to his feet. The boy you had just kissed smiled widely.

"I was not expecting that." He said, kissing you again. You giggled and turned to Peter.

"I'm gonna help him wash up and we're gonna stay away from camp for a while. Have fun without me Pan." You walked away, hand in hand with your newfound love, while Peter just stared blankly at the two of you.

What has he done?

************************************************

And finished!! I was so excited to write this and it took me a couple days to end, but here it is! I'm so proud of it, good lord. Welp, time for bed lol. Happy reading. I love you guys!!