PeterPanxMagical!Reader

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed the last imagine. In light of current events, I decided to sit down and write, hoping to bring some joy during this stressful time in the USA. I want you all to know that my platform is an anti-racist page and I am donating to all the funds I can. I am here for all my POC readers and will not stand for any hate on my page, not that I'm seeing any, but it's the only warning I'm willing to give. I have links on my Insta smoon0815, seeing as Wattpad hates for people to copy and paste things. Enjoy the story, it's very based off of Frozen lol. 

******************************************************

Your eyes fluttered open as the sound of waves flooded your eyes. Jumping up from the sand, you scanned the area. A vast jungle appeared in front of you, growing larger the more your eyes stared at it. You glanced behind you, but the only thing there was an endless crystal blue ocean and a cave in the shape of a human skull. You decided to start walking into the dense foliage, having nowhere else to go. 

Your dress trailed behind you as you wandered the thick jungle, low branches and bushes in your way. The longer you walked, the longer you knew that this was no ordinary forest. The trees gave off a magical, almost immortal property. The whole island seemed to breathe with you, almost like it was alive. This place was most certainly not like Arendelle. 

The wind seemed to welcome you with each step you took, the ground becoming soft to your touch. You smiled lightly to yourself as your fingers seemed to tangle with the breeze, almost like Gale was right next to you. Your feet came to a rather abrupt stop when you almost fell into a lake. You knelt down by the water as you sensed an unknown presence in the air. Someone was watching you, you knew that much, but who was on this seemingly deserted jungle?

With the flick of your wrist, ice shards whizzed in the direction of this presence, and you prayed you at least didn't kill whatever was standing there. The branches suddenly cracked under the weight of a body and a shout came from their lips. 

"Holy dreamshade!" Cried what seemed to be a boy, teenager at least, with brown hair and piercing green eyes. Arming yourself with more ice shards, you cautiously walked over, trying to appear way tougher then you were. 

"Who are you?" You asked, trying to keep your voice from shaking. You had gotten this boy good; a shard was sticking out of his shoulder, and his eyes widened when he saw your face. 

"[y/n]?" He asked. "Is it really you?" Your head tilted in confusion. How did he know your name, and why was he in none of your memories if he seemed so confident in your identity? You shook your head in determination and sent another ice shard into the tree behind him, barely missing his wounded arm.

"Who are you?" You repeated. The boy chuckled and your anger rose, causing flurries of snow to slowing start falling around the both of you. He dusted himself off, melting the shard in his shoulder and held your hand. 

"It's me Peter, Peter Pan. Remember?" You thought back through the story of your life, and this boy hadn't come up in any of them. And then you remembered that a portion of your younger years couldn't be recalled into your memory at all. Did this Peter have something to do with that? You shook your head at the boy, which caused him to sigh and shake his head as well. "I guess they were really serious about not letting you remember me." He laughed lightly to himself. "No problem, though. We just have to jog that brain of yours. 

The days had passed quickly with Peter taking the time each day to show you around the island. He took you to the beaches, the coves, even to his secret waterfall behind bushes of deadly dreamshade, which, according to him, was your favorite spot when you were here before. You sat down next to the water, a thousand thoughts running through your head. Why did no one want you to remember this place? Why were you here anyway? Why did you go back? This place is amazing, and you just knew you belonged here, your heart knew you belonged here.  

"Um, Peter?" You asked quietly, the boy sitting next to you. 

"Yes?" He rubbed your back lightly, knowing what your were about to say. "You wanna know why you can't remember anything about Neverland?" You nodded silently, playing with the ice magic between your fingertips. He sighed, nodding. "I guess you were gonna ask, and you deserve to know." He pointed to the water and touched it, a light ripple spreading throughout the entire pond, showing a series of events and Peter explained. 

"Your parents sent you here when you were young and I was in charge of teaching you how to control your powers after some accident with your brother. You loved it here and you really got a handle on your powers. Long story short, you weren't afraid of yourself anymore. But then you were needed in Arendelle, and I got angry cause throughout my time of being with you, no one told me anything. All I knew was your name, and your body aged even though no one ages here. It was so unfair how you were just gone. You really grew into yourself and who you were supposed to be here, and they just threw that away for what? A position your brother could've taken care of?"

You blushed and smiled, kissing his cheek gently. "Peter, I don't care what happened back then. I'm here now and I'm staying, no matter what. I promise.  You're right, my brother can take care of whatever I left behind. I can't really remember what happened long ago, but I know my feelings now. I love you, my Peter Pan." Peter's smile grew ear to ear. In one quick motion, his lips were on yours, and in that moment, it was the warmest you ever felt. 

**********************************************************************

Enjoy my fluffy Peter cause he's so cute I love him so much. Enjoy you week and Black Lives Matter! Every day of every year of every century. I love you all!