RobbiexJealous!Reader

Good evening, everyone. This one was requested by Kpopqueen_127. Fluffy Robbie is my fav Robbie, to be perfectly honest. Hope you enjoy!

*****************************************************************************

The evening sky was turning from red to dark purple as the sun set on your LA apartment. You were finally gonna meet your boyfriend's friends after two months of avoiding them to have some alone time. 

It's just, they can be a little much sometimes. Robbie kept saying when you asked about meeting the people who he hung out with while you were away. I'll set up something soon. He always promised. 

Well soon was gonna be today. 

You finally convinced him to let you hang out with the gang on a Friday night at his place, probably because it was the most comfortable setting for everyone and not too formal. tied your shoelaces and grabbed your keys before heading out and locking the door, your breath shaky for only a moment before you took a deep breath  and told yourself what you tried to convince yourself many times before. 

They're gonna like you (y/n). You just need to be yourself and you'll be fine. It was always easier talking to yourself that things were gonna go right just before it goes horribly wrong. 

You drove to your favorite place in the world, Robbie's house. His budget was a tad (a lot) bigger than yours, since his acting career was taking off faster than a rocket into space. You looked around, seeing the cars just line the sidewalk. 

That's a lot of friends. You thought as you gathered your bag and walked to the door, knocking. You were greeted by an overly happy Robbie, probably too drunk this early in the night, but whatever. You shook your head and smiled, kissing him. You looked inside to see around five or six people. They all probably had their own cars by the line of them outside. 

"Everyone, this is (y/n), my girlfriend. (y/n) meet my friends." His accent was thicker than a pool of jello, but at least everyone understood what he was saying. 

"Hey (y/n)!" Everyone waved at you, smiling as you waved back. They invited you both to join the group as they talked and drank. You agreed, but not before walking into the kitchen to grab a beverage for yourself first. 

You glanced over through the window in the kitchen to the room where Robbie was, and noticed a girl inching closer and closer to him. She was average height, blonde, and really pretty. She giggled and stared at him while he couldn't have been more oblivious even if she just outright kissed him. 

You just watched, unable to move or think in this type of situation. What was going on? What was he gonna do? Was he just playing dumb, or was his brain actually the size of a walnut? And who does this girl think she is? You just walked in and she knows that he's taken. Or does she just not care? Was this a thing that was going on behind your back? Is this why he never wanted you around his friends? 

Stop it (y/n). Your mind yelled at you. Just calm down and move. 

So you did just that. 

You walked towards the two sitting on the same couch, trying to keep your emotions level. You feet moved at a snail's pace. You wanted to see what she would do next. 

Then she put his hand on him and it was all over. 

"Would you like to tell me why you've been ogling my boyfriend and feeling the need to touch him ever since I got here?" You said firmly, right behind the girl and Robbie, causing both of them to jump in their seats. She blushed deeply, caught in the act and quickly removed her hand from his arm. "Yeah, that's what I thought." Robbie blushed as well, frowning and clearing his throat. 

"Would you please come with me, (y/n)?" He asked, his voice not as gentle as it usually was. You nodded silently and walked with him to his room. He closed the door and you sat on the edge of his bed, staring at the floor. You were in so much trouble for embarrassing him like that. "Would you like to explain to me why you had to announce that in front of everyone?" Your blood temperature started to climb as you realized that you were actually right in this situation for once. 

"Sorry I embarrassed you in front of you and your friends, who didn't care to say anything to the chick who was giving you googly eyes and trying to touch you all night. I watched it all in the kitchen as you played dumb and went along with it. I know you're drunk, Robbie, but that doesn't mean you need to act as dumb as you looked on that couch." He looked at you, sighing and running his hand through his hair. The brown haired boy sat next to you, making it his turn to stare at the floor. 

"You're right, (y/n). I guess I didn't realize that she was coming onto me. Not a very good first impression, huh?" You shook your head. 

"Not at all." You both laughed lightly. He rested his arm around your shoulders, burying his head into your neck. 

"Lord, I'm so sorry (y/n). This was supposed to be a fun night and it got ruined. I guess you're never gonna want to see Jen again, right?" You nodded. 

"If I ever see her again, I'll do worse then just embarrassing you guys. I would rather you not hang out with her, seeing as she has a thing for you and can't control herself even when I'm here apparently. But that's gonna be your call." Robbie nodded in agreement. 

"No, you're right, as per usual. She really can't be trusted." He got up, placing a kiss on your lips. "How about I let you do the honors of telling her to get the hell out of here?" You smiled widely and nodded, giggling excitedly. You kissed him and held his hand. 

"Oh, I would be more than happy to." 

************************************************************************************

Yayyy. Happy endings, I freaking love them.  Hope you guys enjoyed reading it, and I'm taking requests so if you have a new idea or want a continuation of another part, I would be more than happy to work on it.