Robbie Kay x Reader

Hey guys!!!! I'm so sorry this is super late, but I'm getting another one uploaded right after this as a sorry. I've just been dealing with some stuff lately, and I'm super sorry, but here it is!!! Happy reading!

*******************************************************************

You watched next to the photographer, as your boyfriend, the one and only Robbie Kay, took photos with fans. He had his panel an hour before and was the first celeb at the convention to take photos.

You smiled as a shy girl motioned to her little sister that is was in fact Robbie Kay, and she looked super nervous. She played with her blonde hair until she was the next one to take a photo with your boyfriend.

Robbie smiled widely at her, while she smiled back, her blue eyes lighting up like a Christmas tree. You watched as he put his arm around her, his other hand in his pocket. She kept smiling as the picture was take, then turned to Robbie. He genuinely smiled, and then he spoke to her.

"Love you. Cheers." The girl only nodded, smiling wider than she had been. You laughed lightly. This was exactly how you were when you first met Robbie. The interaction was almost twenty seconds ling, but to you, it was an eternity.

The photo op session was finally over, and Robbie smiled. He walked over to you, pulling into a hug and placing a quick kiss on your lips.

"What's up, love?" He asked, noticing the daydream look on your face. You shook your head.

"Do you remember a girl, who was blonde and had glasses? She wore a red flannel and jean shorts." He thought for a moment before nodding.

"I remember a little bit. What about her?" You smiled.

"She acted the legit same way I did when I first met you. Everything was the same." You both laughed.

"Well the world is a crazy place." Robbie said, placing one last kiss on your cheek. "But, we gotta go before the Eion fan girls trample us to get to the one who started 'Old Leather'." 

**************************************************************

Awwww Robbie. I love him so much. So that was, in a nutshell, how my experience with Robbie went. I was so nervous. I didn't wanna get to close in his space, so his manager person was like "You can go closer." and I was like ahhhhhh, cause I didn't wanna be crazy and all of the stuff. He was really really nice though.  As for Old Leather, that's a thing. Eion made it up in the panel and it was so funny. It's his ship with Granny. Hahaha. Also, when Eion came out to take photos, a fan girl screamed "GET HIM!" and everyone ran to him. It was so funny. Okie, so the next imagine will be a part two, so hold onto your butts. I love you guys!!!