Robbie Kay x Reader - Perfect

Hey guys. I'm super sorry I haven't written in forever. Thank you all, though, for the reads and votes while I've been gone. I had camp, and a lot has been going through my mind recently, but I know I have you guys. Um, so, this imagine may or may not be considered 'triggering' to some readers, but it's gonna kinda explain what's been going through my head recently. If anyone needs to talk, I'm here for you guys always. I may not post on a consistent basis, but I'm like, always on my phone, so if you chat me, I'll see it immediately. Okay, anyway, enjoy the imagine guys.

****************************************************************

You stepped out of the car, finally home after six hours of driving. The drive to camp was a long one, but so worth it. Your boyfriend, Robbie, was waiting outside on your porch when you pulled up. He ran to greet you, but looked you up and down first.

"Wow, love." He said, grabbing your waist and placing a quick kiss on your lips. "You look great." Your eyes lit up and you smiled wide. You had lost about ten pounds since you were at camp for a week, and you were so proud of yourself. Of course, it wasn't very healthy the way you did it, but the only thing that mattered to you was being skinny.

"Thank you." You giggled. "I worked out every single day I was there." Robbie nodded, still smiling.

"Well, I'm just glad you're happy and home. I missed you so much." He gave you a hug before going to the car to get your suitcase. You felt a twang of guilt for not telling him the whole story, but it was better if he didn't know.

You both walked into the house, carrying the heavy load of clothes to your room. You put everything away, and sat on your bed. The only thing you wanted to do at that point was sleep. Robbie sat next to you, smiling.

"We should go out to eat or something." He suggested. "You know, to celebrate you being back home." You smiled gently at him, but patted your stomach.

"I would, but I'm really not hungry right now. I stopped for food a little bit before I came home, and I'm still super full. I'm sorry. Maybe tomorrow?" He nodded, taking your hand.

"Okay, love. Tomorrow it is." He stood up. "I'm going to make some dinner for myself. Do you want to sleep?" You pretended to think for a moment before nodding.

"Yeah, I'm going to sleep now. I'm really tired." Robbie smiled, placing a kiss on your forehead.

"Get some rest, darling. I'll wake you up tomorrow." He walked out the door, and you laid down on your side, your stomach grumbling. You closed your eyes tightly, pressing on your stomach, trying to get the pain to go away. You hadn't eaten for a week now, and it was really getting the best of you. You finally stood up, looking in the mirror. You pulled up your shirt, revealing a slowly flattening stomach. You smiled, putting on pajamas and going to bed. The covers were pulled over you, and you hoped that tomorrow would be a better day.

Robbie woke you up later the next day, smiling widely at you. "Hello, love." He greeted cheerfully. "Today we celebrate the return of my world." You blushed hard, falling more in love with him then you already were. "We're going out soon, so get changed." You groaned, getting out of bed, walking to your bathroom.

You shut the wooden door, locking it and getting undressed. As soon as you were naked, you turned on the water, stepping in and cleaning yourself. You finished within ten minutes and dried your naturally (h/c) hair, changing into leggings, that were actually a little bigger on you, and a sweater, which was looser than before. You pulled on a pair of converse and padded downstairs, where Robbie was waiting with a smile.

"Ready to go, love?" You smiled fakely and nodded at your loving boyfriend, who had noticed a change in your mood. He walked out to the car, and you both drove off to a small diner by the lake where you two had met. Robbie held your hand as you two walked into the diner, and you were quickly seated by an older man who smiled at the young love before him.

After both of you ordered drinks and breakfast, Robbie leaned forward. "Hey, what's wrong?" You looked at him curiously, slightly panicking that he found out your secret. You shook your head.

"Nothing, why do you ask?" He leaned back in his chair, studying your body.

"Cause you lost so much weight in one week. How did you do that?" You shifted uncomfortably in your seat.

"Well, I exercised every day, and I ate a little less than I usually do. I don't know, my body did it somehow." Robbie nodded, and you looked down. The food was served out to you and you crinkled your nose at it. He looked at you curiously.

"Are you okay?" You nodded and took a small bite. It tasted so good, but you couldn't eat the whole thing. The voice in the back of your head said otherwise.

Ew, you're going to eat that? Do you know how many calories are in that? You're going to get even fatter than you are if you do this. Just ignore Robbie, he doesn't even know what's going on. He wouldn't understand. Here, you can eat it, but you have to throw it up when you get home. Got it?

You slightly nodded and took a bigger bite, trying to avoid any type of conversation. Robbie had sensed your discomfort, taking you both home when you had finished. He pulled up, grabbing your hand.

"(y/n), if anything is wrong, please tell me." You nodded.

"Nothing's wrong." You rushed into the house, straight for the bathroom. You turned on the sink, the loud rush of water the only thing you could hear and lifted up the toilet seat. You took your index finger, pushing it to the back of your throat, gagging until you threw up your breakfast. You washed your hands, drying your red eyes and then walked out, where Robbie was standing, wide eyed.

"D-did you just?" He asked, not able to finish his sentence. You slowly nodded, tears forming in your eyes. He suddenly took you into a tight hug, caressing your hair. "Please don't do that again. Did you even eat at camp?" You looked at him, shaking your head. "But why, love?" You looked down.

"I-I'm so fat. And this was the only way I could do it. I've tried everything else, this was the only way that worked. I just want to be perfect for you." Robbie sighed, nodding.

"I guess, but this is just unhealthy. But don't worry, I'm going to help you be who you were. You're not going to be fat, you're going to be healthy, and that's all I need right now. I can't lose you. And for being perfect, you're already perfect to me." You smiled lightly, nodding.

"Okay, Robbie." You said, trying to persuade yourself that this was the best idea. Robbie would help you recover. Then you could be perfect.

******************************************************************

Okay, that was kinda sad, but yeah. That's what I'm going through right now. It's not supposed to be a cry for help. I'm good with not eating at all, so please don't be worried. I've actually liked my look for the past couple of days. So yeah, I've lost a bit of weight, but it's still a healthy weight for my height, so don't worry. I'll stop when I'm the perfect weight, or not. We'll see. If I need help, I'll ask someone. I promise. So, if anyone needs to talk I'm here. I love you guys!