Chapter 1

The Bookshop

Chapter 1

Jessie’s POV

I turn the lights on to my room and find my best friend, Anna on the bed.  “Why are you here?” I ask her.

“Helping you get ready!” She says and jumps off my bed. She pushes me to the bathroom but before I could head in, I stop and turn around to face her. “What are you talking about?”

“Your first date with a real guy!” She says.

“Um…Anna, you do remember that I don’t have any guy friends.”

“You better be happy because you’re going on a date with my crush.” My eyes grow wide and I say, “ASHTON? As in, drummer boy?” Anna nods her head and smiles widely before shoving me in the bathroom and handing me a bunch of clothes.

After what seemed like an hour of being told to go in and out to change, we finally picked something. “Are you sure that wearing jeans and a shirt is alright?” I ask.

“Yes. Ashton will love it. Impress him for me, darling!” She gives me a hug and I laugh at her.

Anna’s phone rang and her eyes grew wide once she saw what was on her phone.  I ask her what was wrong and she looks at me and yells. I cover my ears from her high-pitched shrieks and when she calmed down, she said, “I’m going on a date with one of his bandmates!”

“Is it a double date? Please tell me that it is.” I beg and she nods her head excitedly. Oh thank god. I couldn’t do this alone.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. The next one’s gonna be long, though. Comment and vote if you like it. Wee.