Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Calum’s POV

+ two months later +

I ran out of the house the boys and I were currently living in and didn’t really listen to Luke calling out for me and him being all frustrated with me. I laughed to myself and stopped running once I reached the end of the street. I started walking around the place and just enjoyed the view and you know, became a tourist.

Who cares if I had soundcheck in three hours? It was actually a whole lot of time to go exploring and get a ride to the venue the boys and I were playing in for the day. Or I could’ve ended up there as well. You don’t really know what could happen to be honest. Besides, I needed some fresh air. I’ve been inside that house for way too long. It was actually pretty nice to get away once in a while.

That’s when it hit me. It’s time for me to write another song.

I head inside Starbucks and grab a drink and sit down in a small table in the corner. Luckily, I had my phone with me so I could write down stuff. Now, where do I start?

Before I could think of what the song was going to be about, my phone started ringing. Luke was calling me. Again. I ended the call and tried to think about a line. Anything. Just one word. But, Luke kept on calling me so I decided to answer it.

 “Calum, where are you? We have a soundcheck in two hours!” Luke yells at me through the phone. He seemed pretty mad at me. Well maybe not pretty mad but more of the hulk kind of mad. Plus, the fact that I never took things seriously.

“I’ll be back in an hour, take a chill pill.” I jokingly say. “I just went out to get some food.”

“We both know that you didn’t run out of the house to get some food, Calum.” Luke tells me.

“Shut up, I don’t need you shit right now, Lucas.”

“Don’t call me that!”

“I just did.” I say and hang up the phone and turn it off. I continue on trying to write down the song but I decided that wasn’t going to happen in the time span of an hour so now I was walking down the streets of London and having a little adventure alone to take my mind off Jessie.

Now, it seems ridiculous that I had to take my mind off her but, she hasn’t talked to me for two whole months and I think that it’s over between the two of us. As much as I’ve tried to contact her, she never answered back. I think it was because of what happened in the airport. She told me about what happened between her and Ashton but to be honest, I didn’t really mind because they were both drunk.

I missed her a lot, to be really honest. But I couldn’t really find any way to talk to her and I couldn’t see how it was all possible when I was on the other side of the world and I didn’t know where she even was.

I checked my watch for the time and saw that I had about thirty minutes left before Luke went all apeshit on me. So I decided to head inside a small bookshop to buy a book or something to keep me busy on tour besides playing video games and messing around with the boys.

Now, this decision didn’t make me forget about Jessie to be honest and it was an absolutely stupid idea but, who cares?

As I was looking around for a good book to read, I accidentally bumped into someone and, well, whoever I hit fell to the ground. Whoops. “Oh god, I am so sorry.” I say and helped the girl up. Her hair was covering her face so I couldn’t really see her well. She laughed and pushed the hair out of her face and picked up the book she was holding that fell on the floor.

She looked up at me and before she could apologize, she said, “Calum?”

I looked at her and realized who I had just bumped into. I gave her a big hug and said, “I forgive you, you know. For that thing with Ashton.”

“Well, I miss you too, Cal.” She jokingly says.

A/N: So.....I guess that's the end? Okay, so. I’ve been on a hiatus. And I’m sorry this was so short for a last chapter. I am hoping that the chapter before this made up for it. Haha. My mind was literally blank and I thought this was pretty long. But hey, what’s done is done! Thank you guys for all the votes and comments for this story! It means a lot. I hope you guys would still do the same for the other stuff that I write. Haha. But again, thank you guys. It means a lot. :D