The sleep over

Reminder Zane is a girl in this fanfic. All other characters are there original gender. Now let's begin!
                         Zane's pov
I sat in my room. It felt great to be alone. I could rest and finally get out of that mask. I was gonna go cook when I got a text.
Garroth: hey me and the guys ate having a sleepover wanna come?
Zane: why should I?
Garroth: well it'd be nice if you left your house. And maybe a certain person could tell everyone you liked ponies if you didn't.
Zane: you wouldn't dare!
Garroth:try me
Zane: fine! I'll be there at 8:00
Garroth: yay! Love you baby sister.
Zane: f u
  I started to pack my bag. "Pjs check, outfit for tomorrow check, toothbrush and toothpaste check, underwear check. Eh whatever I think I've got everything. I'll just head over there" I picked up my bag and started to walk to Garroths place. I really wish Aphmau was home that way she could come too. I got to the door and knocked. "Heyyyyyyyyyyyy Zane come on in" Travis said. "Ugh, fine" I said as I walked in. "Welcome one eye" Laurence said. "Oh hello there fagot it's good to see you too. Oh and by the way when your done fucking Garroth you should probably get a life." I said as I walked past. "I'm straight!" He yelled back. "Suuuure" I said. "Hello everyone! Thanks for coming." Garroth said. "Most of us live here". Travis said. "Shut up. Anyway just set up you're sleeping bags of you don't" Garroth said. "Shit I forgot mine at home! I knew I forgot something. Well I better go home." I said. "No that's fine you'll sleep with Travis." Garroth said. "I'm gonna have to murder you one of these days." I said. "It's not that bad" Garroth said.
                        Travis's pov
I gave Zane a glare when Garroth said she had to sleep with me. "Make a smile like that again and I'll kick your balls off" she said. "Feisty I like it" I said. "One more word outta you and you'll walk outta here a woman" she said. "Aww come on-" I said. She kicked me In the stomach. "Ok, owww I think I got it." I said. Laurence and Dante wanted to play truth or dare. We all sat in a circle and started the game. "Ok Zane truth or dare" Dante asked. "Dare duh, I'm not a lil'bitch" Zane said. "Ok I dare you to sit on Travis the rest of the game" Dante said. "Well I guess I am a bitch, truth" she said. "No to late come over here." I said. "Ewww creep I'm just doing this for the game" Zane said. She sat on my lap and pulled her mask higher. "Ok Garroth truth or dare?" Zane asked. "Dare" he said. "Ok, I dare you to kiss Dante!" She said. "Your evil!" Dante said. "No I'm Zane dumbass." She said.
                          Zanes pov
Garroth was about to kiss Dante while Laurence held him down. But then Travis whispered in my ear "I'm gonna have fun sleeping with you tonight" and kissed my neck. I no longer cared about the Garroth and Dante. I was stiff and a stick. I could hear him giggle in my ear. "Zane you alright?" Garroth asked. "Uh yeah, yeah I am...." I said. "Well it's already 10:00 let's play another game." Dante said while wiping his lips. "How about 7 minutes in heaven?" Travis suggested. "There's only one girl here and she's my sister" Garroth said. "Well who said you'd get a girl." Travis said. "Don't do anything weird guys" Laurence said. We all agreed and put are names in a hat. I pulled out a name. The others did so as well. "I got Laurence" Garroth said. "I got Zane" Travis said. "I got myself..." Dante said. We all laughed. "Zane, Travis you guys go first" Dante said. Travis grabbed my hand and pulled me into the closet. "Timer starts now!" I heard Garroth say. "Let's have fun" Travis said. He pushed me against the wall. I tried to smack him but he held my hands over my head.  "Let go" I said. "This is supposed to be heaven so stop taking" Travis said. He kissed me and my eyes struck open. I know I'm not supposed to like this but...I did. "Hey guys times up!" I heard Garroth say. Had time really gone by that fast. He stopped kissing me and we walked out. "Yo Travis what in the hell did you do! I've never seen her this silent!" Dante said. "Just a little Travis magic" he said. "Woah not even a witty comeback from her!" Garroth said. "Let's just go to bed" I said. "Uh sure." Garroth said.
                     Authors note
Thank you all for reading. Please tell me if you enjoyed and if I should keep going!