Bed time fun times

Zane's pov
I walked up stairs to Travis's room. I laid on his bed. I heard the door open and Travis laid next to me. "Did you like that kiss?" He asked. "N-no" I said. "Maybe you'll like this one?" He said. He turned me on my back and looked me in the eye.

"Tr-avis my brother is home!" I said. "It don't matter to me baby." He said as he slowly removed my mask. "Travis no" I said. "If you really didn't want it you would have stopped me by now." He said. He removed my mask and kissed me.
                         Travis's pov
As I kissed her I felt her hands run through my hair. I knew she liked it. I wasn't gonna pressure her into anything she didn't want. "Travis no one can find out about this." She said. "No one will." I said and I continued to kiss her. After what felt like forever we decided to go to bed. I put my arm around as she slept she seemed fine with it. It was morning and I heard Garroth opening the door. Zane kicked me off the bed. "Good morning guys! Zane you should hurry if you wanna be the first to shower." Garroth said. "Hey wait!" She said. They both ran to the bathroom. "HA I WIN!" I heard her yell and then a door slammed. Dante walked in. "Hey how about you and Zane?" He asked. "There's nothing man. All I did was tickle her in the closet." I said. "Oh damn thought it'd be more interesting." He said. When he left I started to clean. Zane walked in wrapped in a towel. I quickly rolled under the bed. "Good Travis isn't here can't believe I forgot my clothes." She said. I saw her towel drop on the floor. "Hmm oh there's my my shirt. I'll wear these jeans. Panda panties for life though." She said. She started to get dressed I started at her feet. I felt like if I dare stuck my head out I wouldn't have a bed. "All done. I'll make breakfast." She walked out. I rolled out and had a breath of relief. I stood up "I'll go have breakfast with her" I said. I walked down stairs. "Hey Zane!" I said.
  Zanes pov
"Oh hello Travis. I'll be leaving soon."I said. "Thanks for the breakfast" he said "Ha this is not for you. Cook for yourself self." I said. He put his arms around me from behind. "Aww guess I'll have dessert early." He said. I felt my face get red. I pulled up my mask. "Take your fucking pancakes" I said. "Thanks!" He said. He say down and ate. I ate grabbed my bag and left. "Bye guys try to I've without me!" I said. "I'll manage!" Laurence said. "Yeah you have Garroths dick to keep you company!" I said. "You have Travis's!" He said. "You have both fagot!" I said. I walked through the door and back to my house. I laid on my bed. "Why do I miss him? I mean all we did was kiss. We're not even dating. Ugh I'll deal with this later. It's to write fanfics" I said.