Alexis

Travis's pov
"Oooooh you like Alexis!" Aphmau said. "Maybe..." I said. "Here take her number that way y'all can talk!" Aphmau said. "Thanks Aphmau! I better leave before anything else happens." I said. I was walking home when I saw Zane. She looked happy. She's sick in the head! Happy to hurt people?! Weirdo can't believe I liked that! Ha! She'd be jealous of how hot Alexis is. Zane saw me and ran home. I decided to call Alexis. "Hey Alexis! It's me Travis. Aph gave me your number." I said. "Oh cool! How about I spend the night at your place?" She asked. "Sure I live across from Aphmau." I said.
Zanes pov
I had to get dressed! I moved the hair from my eye and quickly took off my mask. Now I have to find something i wouldn't wear. Oh, got it this old pink dress Aphmau left here. This is going to be great! I got dressed and ran out side. Was this like a date?! I knocked on his door. When he opened the door I was greeted by his warm smile "Come on in cutie." He said with a wink. I walked in. His house was huge! I bet all his roommates are asleep well at least I hope. He walked me up stairs to his room. "So what do you want to do?" I asked. "Let's talk that way we can get to know each other." He said. We talked about are childhood, we talked about are friends them came the topic of enemies. "So who do hate?" He asked. "Hmm, Garroth he talks to much." I said with a laugh. "Well I hate Zane. She's so full of her self. No one cares if she's sad. She needs to get over it. Emo freak." He said in a cold voice.
Tears welled up in my eyes. "M-maybe you shouldn't hate her. She's really nice if you get to know her." I said fighting back tears. "She doesn't let anyone in! How would anyone get to know her? Her soul is as black as her hideous hair." He said with an emotionless face. "That's why she doesn't let people in. I'm- she's just scared of what people think of her she try's to hide the real her with darkness." I said tears burning in my eyes. "Eh, whatever let's tall about childhood pets." He said carelessly. Whatever? Whatever?! WHATEVER?! How could he say something like that. I'm glad I'm Alexis right now. "I used to have a pig named waddles!" I said. "Oh cool I had a cat named temmie." He said.
THIS TIME SKIP IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY TEMMIE FLAKES
T R A V I S ' S pov
It was late so Alexis decided to leave. She hugged me and left. She seemed really passionate about this whole Zane thing. Hmm wait, Na that's not possible.
Why do I feel like I did something terribly wrong?

(Black as her husband)