Dammit lucinda!

Zanes pov
Me and Travis sat on my couch watching tv. There was a knock at the door. I opened the door and Lucinda was there. "What do you want?" I asked. She thew a potion on my face. Then ran to Travis and did the same. "Toodles." She waved goodbye and left. "I have boobs!" Travis exclaimed. "I don't!" I yelled. I ran to a mirror. "I'M A GUY?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. "I look so sexy as a girl!" Travis said rubbing her butt. "Stop flirting with yourself!" I said. "It's my body and I'll molest it if I want to!" She said. "Ugh, how can we fix this?" I asked. "I have no clue but Zane you looking fiiiine." She said looking me up and down. "Oh hush. Let's go to Aph and Kawaii~Chan they always deal with this." I suggested. We walked to her house and knocked On the door. "Oh hey- what. Happened." Aphmau said looking me up and down. "Lucinda switched are genders! Now Travis is hot and I'm so I don't even know." I said. "Come in." She offered. We sat on the couch. Kawaii~Chan ran down stairs. "Aphmau~Senpai can Kawaii~Chan- OH MY IRENE! Travis~Kun! Zane~Kun! What happened?!" She yelled. "Lucinda switched are genders." I replied. "What?! So! Much! Fanfic! Material!!!" She yelled as she passed out.