Singing

Aphmoos pov
We were all having a small fashion show. We all would sing a little song and dance in weird clothes. Katelyn and Nicole sang teenage dream. While dressed up as unicorns..."You think I'm pretty without any makeup on." Katelyn sang. "You think I'm funny when I get the punch line wrong." Nicole sang. "I know you get me so I let walls come down, dooowwwn!" They both sang together. They finished there song and it looked like katelyn actually had a great time. Then I heard "Yo Garroth hit the lights!" And Garroth turned of the lights and shined a flash light on Zane. All I could see was her head. The. Garroth turned the lights on. Zane was in a glittery dress. "I can't help if I make a scene stepping in my hot pink limousine." Zane sang. Then Travis came on stage in a cute pink dress. "I'm turning heads and I'm stopping traffic" Travis sang. "When I pose they scream and when I joke they laugh. I've gotta pair of eyes that their getting lost in!" Zane sang. We all had a good laugh. Even Aaron sang. "You make me feel like a dangerous women!" Aaron sang. Everything was fun. Until Lucinda came. "Travis sing with me!" She said. She started singing dangerous women an touching him up and down I could see the anger in Zanes face. This can't end well.

Travis X Zaneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें