Love...

Zanes pov
It's been a week! I'm still a guy and Travis is still a girl! No Lucinda told us it would wear off after a while but this is so weird. Travis loves this. "I've got boobies!" He yelled waking me up. "I know! You've been yelling that every morning for the past week." I said throwing a pillow at her. "You know...we still haven't tried to...have fun in are new bodies...." Travis said causing me to blush. "W-what k-kinda fun?" I asked. "Well sit back and I'll show you." Travis said. She pushed my chest back and slowly moved up to my face. "A-are you s--sure?" I asked. "Duh, I'm street in the sheets and a sheet in the streets." She replied. "That's not the saying." I said with a small giggle. "Oh hush!" Travis said kissing me. Soon something changed. I looked down at my chest, IM A GIRL AGAIN! "Irene damn it!!!!!!!!" Travis shouted. I pushed him off and stood up. "Guess who's got boobs? This sexy bastard! Zane is back bitches!" I shouted. "Hey- yes! Finally you two are back. I was getting tired of Travis." Aphmau said on are window sill. "What the fuck?!" I exclaimed. She grew wings and flew around the room. Then I woke up. "SHIIIIIT IT WAS A DREAMMMMMM!!!!!!!!" I yelled. "Babe, shut the fuck up. Thanks!" Travis said flipping the pillow and going back to sleep. I'm still a guy....
Travis pov
I turned and saw Zane looking pretty sad. I'm so tired...but I've gotta be there for her- er him. "Zane, what's wrong?" I asked. "W-what if I'm never myself again....?" Zane asked. "I promise Zane you'll get better." I said rubbing Zanes back. "We don't know how long this will last...." He said. "So what, all I know is that this won't last forever, but my love will." I said. He wiped his tears and looked at me. "I love you..." He said. I kissed his cheek. "Now, get back to sleep I have a surprise tomorrow." I said holding Zane has he began to lay down.