HIYA!

(Some people didn't know the song. Here you go.)
Lucinda's pov
I danced on Travis. It was fun to see him blush so much. I put his hand on my chest and continued singing. Zane looked so jealous. Heh, maybe she'll learn to get him before I do- "HIYA!" Was the last thing I heard.
Aphmaus pov
Zane. Just. Drop. Kicked. Lucinda. "Yeah! Great job Zane!" Katelyn yelled.
Zane continued to pound Lucinda's face. Garroth tried to pull her off. "You! Stupid! Bitch! He's mine!" She yelled still beating her. Travis put his hand on her shoulder. She turned around and punched him in the face. "T-Travis?! I'm so sorry!" She said. She sat by his side. "Everyone go home! I'm going to stay and help!" I said. Everyone left. Or people who lived here went to their rooms. "Y-you bitch..." Lucinda said. "Listen I'm not Katelyn! I won't hesitate to beat you if you press my buttons." Zane said. "Fine! Have him!" Lucinda said. She wobbled around trying to stand. Her nose bled and she limped out. Zane blew on Travis's face trying to wake him up. Her hair kept dangling. She moved it behind her ear instead of over her eye. She even removed her mask so he could feel her blowing. I could tell she really did care.
Travis's pov
I opened my eyes. A beautiful girl stood over me. Her lips looked naturally red. One of her eyes was gray so it must be blind. But the other eye was blue, a beautiful blue. "W-who are you." I asked. "I'm-" she was cut off. Aphmau whispered in her ear. "I'm Alexis." She said. Even her name was beautiful. "Well if I were you I'd leave before Zane comes and hurts you." I said. She placed me down and left.
Aphmaus pov
THIS IS PERFECT! He will fall in love with Alexis then realize it was Zane all along! Aaaaaaahhhhhh my ship has sailed!