Lucinda

Zanes pov
It's been 5 week me and Travis have been happily dating. We decided to have some fun. We went to the pool. Once I changed Travis couldn't take his eyes off me. "Wow Zane you look great!" He said. I blushed. "You don't look so bad either marshmallow." I said. I heard a few whistles from guys. Travis was going to get mad till me realized they were for Lucinda. She walked up to Travis. "Hey hot stuff." She said. "I'm taken." He said. "No ring yet, so in my eyes you're open." She said. I wanted to punch her so bad but I kept my cool. "Come one babe! Let's go swim!" I said. I pulled him int the water. We were playing and having fun. Then Lucinda came. She pushed me aside. She put her hand on Travis's chest. "Hey cutie." She said. "I'm, taken!" He said. "Aw, come on Travis!" She said. "I'm trying my hardest to be loyal!" He said. "Lucinda leave him alone." I said. "You obviously don't give him enough action I'm giving him what he needs." She said. "Enough action?!" I punched her in the nose. "How's that for action!" I said. Travis held me back so I didn't fo anything else. "Sorry for ruining are pool date..." I said. "Ruin? Ha! As long as I'm with you it's okay." He said. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him. "How's about that action?" He said. "You dingus this is why I love you, let's go home. For that 'action'" I said.