What?! Im not!

Zanes pov
"I have and idea! Hang out with Aaron and get Travis jealous!" Aphmau said. "I don't mind." Aaron said. "Aphmau are you sure." I asked. "Get out there!" Aphmau said.
Me and Aaron walked outside. Wow Travis was across the street. Aaron put his heavy arm around me. I saw Travis. He had no reaction. "How about a piggyback ride?" He said. He lifted me up and put me  on his shoulders. No reaction.
Travis's pov
I wanted to go over there and kill Aaron. I've never felt like this. Am I? No, impossible. He carried her and they laughed together. I clenched my fist. I don't understand this feeling. I gonna go to Aphmaus house. Maybe I'm mad that Aaron is not with Aphmau. And has his hands on my gir- Zane he should be with Aphmau. I crossed the street and knock on her door. "Oh hey! Come in" she said.
I walked in. "Aphmau Aaron is with Zane. You should stop him. I don't like him touching Zane. Uh because it's not you!" I said. "Suuure." She said. "I'm serious!" I said. "He doesn't deserve her beautiful short black hair. Or her perfect blue eye! Or her cute evil laugh- uh um cause he's your boyfriend..." I said. She did a spin. "Youuuuuu likeeeeee herrrrrrrr! AAHHHHH it's so cute!" She said. "What?! No girl can tie me down! I'm no ones man!" I said. "Wouldn't you like her to tie you to a chair." She said with a giggle. "Well she would look really- ugh no stop Aphmau!" I said.
Aaron's pov
Me and Zane stopped when Travis left. I just realized how much taller  I was than Zane. She is 4'7" and I am 6'4". I looked down at her. I soon realized I was looking down her shirt and shot my eyes back up. I broke into a cold sweat. "What's wrong?" She asked. "N-nothing!" I said  staring straight ahead. "Put some respek on my name and look me the eyes!" She said. I know I was being rude so I looked At her again. Damn it the shirt again! I looked back up. "Hmph fine let's go spy on Travis and Aphmau." She said. We cracked open the door. "I don't know. All I knew is I don't like her. It's just her in someone else's arms made me mad. I-i-I'm- no I'm not." Travis said. "You're jealous." Aphmau said. "Maybe a little... Okay a lot. But I don't know what to say." Travis said. "Just tell her how you feel." Aphmau said. "Thanks I'll get going." He said as he walked towards the door. I grabbed Zane and pulled her away. I carried her again. "Ugh" Travis said as he walked out.
"Thanks a lot for this." Zane whispered in my ear.