Shit!

Zanes pov
We made it to the water park! Aphmau came along and it was great. "OMI! Zane! Look! They're selling cupcakes!" Aphmau shouted. "OMI! YUSSS!" I shouted back at her. "Ladies, calm down. If you eat you have to wait an hour before you can go down the slides." Travis said. "Ugh, fiiiine. I'll be back my love!" I said waving at the cupcakes. "Well, you guys go down the slides. I'll be in the baby pool." Aphmau said. "You mean with your people?" I asked. "Yup! Toodles!" She said. "Let's go down that slide!" Travis pointed pulling me.
Travis's pov
"Stawp pulling me!" Zane complained. "Oh hush were already at the line for the slide." I said. "Ugh, I wish I was eating cupcakes with the babies." She said. "W-what?! I thought you came here for me!" I whined. "Your cool and all but no one comes in between me and my cupcakes." She said. "Only you. Look we're next!" I said. "Nu!" She said laughing. Zane cut in front of me and went down the slide. "Hey no fair!" I shouted sliding down. When I fell into the pool I crashed into someone. I opened my eyes and saw Zane under me. "Oh hey, hehe." I said. "Tr-Travis!" She said blushing a bright red. "What's wrong?" I asked. I looked down and saw the top of her bathing suit had fallen off! "Gah!" I shouted jumping off of her. She quickly grabbed her floating bathing suit and put it back on. "L-ets go." She said blushing. "Want a cupcake?" I asked. "Y-yes." She said. "We'll get you some cupcakes." I said. "DID I HEAR CUPCAKES?!" Aphmau screeched running towards Zane. "SHIT!" I yelled.