Chapter 1

===Hashiyan POV===

        Ding dong~ I smiled-it must be Amatsuki. No one else will come to my house in such an early time. "Coming~!" I shouted and ran to the front door. Flinging it open, I knew it my guess is correct- it's Amatsuki. "HASHIYAN!!" He shouted.
        He is dressed in his normal attire, but to me, he looked handsome and hot. "A-Amachan!" I shouted in return, forcing a cheerful laugh. He has that effect on me-always. He kissed me on the cheek, a gesture I'm already used to, but recently, when he does that I feel something weird inside.
         Ah damn. He smiled and pulled me towards the usual lane we take on our way to school. "So, how is your weekend?" "Its fine, but it's boring without you, Amachan!" He blushed. "Really?" "Yeah! How is your weekend?" "I hung out with Kashi-kun!" When he said that, a light pink colour dusted his cheeks. 
         My heart stopped. He love him? I tried to mask my shock and jealousy behind a facade. "Amachan, you like Kashi-chan?" I asked in a cheeky voice and he blushed. "N-no!" 
        My heart dropped. I felt like I just fell from a tall place, with no handles, no parachute. I was free-falling. It hurts.
       I forced a smile and took his hand. "Hey, it's fine! Just tell me! There is a reason I'm your best friend, right?" He looked down. "Okay....maybe a little..." My smile frozen on my face, I just nodded. Just when we reached school, I spotted Soraru and Mafumafu, coming as well. Right behind him is Kashi.

       "Look, I'll leave you with Kashi-chan. I gotta go find that two." "Eh-" "Bye!!" I pecked him on the cheek and ran towards Soraru.

       "Hey, what's wrong?" The raven-haired senior asked. The albino just peeked from behind. "Hashiyan-kun? I thought you're with Amachan?" At that, I burst into tears in front of them.

*°*°*°*°*°*°*°

         "Tell us, what's wrong?" We are in the infirmary, I think, though my eyesight is too blurted with tears to know. "Amachan-he-he...lik-like K-Kashi-chan!!!!" I shouted, more tears coming out. "Oh." "Don't be so unemotional, Soraru-san!" Mafu elbowed Soraru in the ribs, earning a small 'oomph' from the senior.
          "Fine. You like Amatsuki, right?" I nodded, wiping my tears, hoping my face doesn't turn red. "Then confess." My eyes widen and I stared at him, obviously not comprehending what he is saying. "He can't!!" Mafu wailed. "Why not?" Soraru cocked his head, staring at Mafu.
        "He is Amachan's best friend!" "Oh right. If you confess, Hashiyan, then he will reject you. He likes Kashitaro, and he told you that. If you confess to him, he will feel betrayed and maybe you guys can't even be friends."
         The world spun around in my vision. It felt like the world had been pulled down from under my feet. I can't confess, I want to be with him, even as a friend.... Tears streaked down my face again and Mafu tried to wipe it away. "See, you make him cry, Soraru-san!" "I'm telling the truth." "Soraru-sann!!!!"
         "It's fine," I waved Mafu away and forced a smile. "I know what to do! Thanks!" I turned away and walked down the hallway towards the class Amachan and I shared.

I'll not confess.

I don't want to let him lose a friend.

I don't want him to feel betrayed.

I love him.

If I love him.....I'll step back and see him be happy.

But...

No buts.

He'll be happy with Kas-Kashi-chan.

I'll let him go.