Chapter 2

===Hashiyan POV===

        Before I even stepped into the class, I can hear Amatsuki's musical laugh, followed by a softer voice that's probably Kashi-chan. "He might feel betrayed if you confess to him." Soraru's voice cut through my memory painfully. Why can't my love story be like Soraru and Mafu's? I thought miserably. Nevertheless I forced a smile and went in.
        "Hashi!" Amatsuki smiled at me happily and Kashi grinned as well. I need to be strong...., I thought and tried to act cheerful. For Amatsuki, I'll do anything. I blinked away the tears that are threatening to fall and smiled. For him, I'll sacrifice anything.
       "Kashi-kun is just about to go!" The brunette pouted and Kashi just laughed, ruffling his head. "I'll be just next door, okay? It's not like I'm going someplace far away. They looked like the perfect pair. I stared at them. I do not belong with Amatsuki. "Go, go! We don't want you here!" I joked and he waved as he walked out.

I can sacrifice my love for him. Anything for his happiness.

I just want to be with him.

~~Amatsuki POV~~~

          "Hey, Hashi, you okay?" He flinched before glancing at me with a halfhearted smile. "Yep, all good here!" "You sure?" I frowned and he tried to mimic me. "Stop frowning, Amachan, you look....all weird.." He tried to mimic me again and I laughed. His expression suddenly changed and I stared at him, biting my lip. Then he blushed and turned away.
        I turned to where I think he was staring just now ((OMG Amatsuki he was staring at you)) and saw a cute girl that just entered the class. My heart twisted with something that I'm not sure what it is. I touched his shoulder and he flinched slightly again before turning back to me. "Yeah?" "You okay?" "Yep!" He hummed before asking, "Hey, you free today?" "No...Mafu called me for today." I frowned as I combed his hair with my fingers, completely missing the blush that's spreading on his cheeks. "I see." He glanced at the others, and planted a quick kiss on my cheek. "It's already late when you go to Mafu's house, so when you go to his house please be careful!" I nodded, blushing as well.

       After school, I went home with Mafu, Soraru lingering in the class as he had something to tell the teacher. "Is Soraru-san coming to your house later?" I asked the albino, and his cheeks coloured. "Y-yeah," he stuttered. "His parents were out for the night so he decided to come to my house."
           I pouted. "I have something to tell you though." He tilted his head, confused. "Why not tell us together? He won't judge." "I know, but-" He grinned suddenly. "Your love life?" My face burned, but I nodded. "Tell us both!" "Eh-" "What did I miss?" A slow, husky voice cut through my words. It was Soraru, and he was frowning.
          Instantly, Mafu brightened and jumped over to Soraru. They shared a kiss, and suddenly, an image of Hashi kissing me flashed through my mind. I gasped out, and stumbled back. "Hey, you okay?" Soraru asked and I nodded a little. Why is it...Hashi?
         My cheeks coloured and I ran back to Mafu's house, too embarrassed to talk to them in the public about this.

A/N : There is one more tag but I'm lazy, I'm sorry, I'll do it tomorrow or something? Anyway......this is written at night when I'm alone in my house......and the idea just clicked? I'm sorry if I made Amatsuki too OOC /.\ Anyway I hope you guys had enjoyed it!

----nomuraaru