Chapter 3

~~Amatsuki POV~~~

"So, what is it?" Mafu leaned forward eagerly but Soraru held him back with a hand stretched out. "Calm down, Mafu." "Fine," the younger male pouted and leaned back down. "I think....I'm in love with Kashi-kun." Something in Soraru's eyes dimmed and he shook his head, sighing.
"But?" Mafu prompted and I blushed. "But I feel something whenever Hashi is with me." Mafu's eyes sparkled and I mentally cringed. This is a bad mistake, I should have never told them. Soraru cleared his throat. "Confess to Kashitaro." "He will accept me?!" The pair shared a look and Mafu nodded timidly.
"Then next week!" "Be brave, Amachan," the albino chirped with a forced cheer. "Should I leave you guys....alone?" "If you want," Soraru replied and shuffled into the bedroom. "Have fun on your outing with Kashitaro-senpai, by the way!" Mafu called. Oh right....I have an...outing with him. I blushed and skipped out the front door, humming a bright and cheerful tone.

"Kashi-kun!!" I shouted and the senior turned towards me, smiling. "Amatsuki!" He shouted in return and we exchanged a grin. "Missed me?" He teased and I laughed. "No way, it had been only an hour since we last met!" "Kidding. You want to go to the cafe." "Sure." He gripped my hand, making butterflies flutter in my stomach.

===Hashiyan POV===

"Seriously, how long are you going to sulk here?!" I pouted. "We share the house, Un:c!" The blonde gritted his teeth and pulled me down from his bed, making me hit my head on the floor. "Ouchh!!!!" I glared up at him and he whined, "C'mon, let's go out! I wanna go out!!" "Fine," I relented and followed him, stumbling as I tried to find my balance.

We went to our favourite cafe and I saw a familiar brunette. I thought he is with Mafu? I frowned and Un:c, sensing my distress, looked at the direction as well. He whistled. "Eh? Isn't he with Mafu-chan, according to you?" My heart twisted and I frowned. "He told me that, but...," I trailed off, unwilling to believe that the brunette lied to me.
"Come on, let's go and sit," he said, tugging my hand to a tabled near the pair. They are laughing, and I listened into their conversation, aware that Un:c is staring at me.

"So....why you called me?"
"Me? It's you, dumb."
A laugh.
"So, what's wrong?"
"If I want to talk to you next Saturday, is it okay?"
"Mhm, I'm free."
"It's a deal, then?"
"Yup!"
"Yaaaay!!!!"

I closed my eyes, my heart squeezing too painfully to even allow me to listen further. Un:c took my hand, and pulled me out.
"Do you...want to hang out with me on Saturday?" The blonde inquired and I smiled weakly. "Thanks." He just grinned and pulled me with him. "Don't worry much. I'll be here with you. We are friends, right?" I nodded and we walked back home, my heart hurting the whole time.

"Hey, he is going to confess to Kashi-chan, right?" Un:c asked from his bed. I can only manage a small hum, not trusting myself to speak. I heard his soft sigh and he slid down to sit next to me. "It is going to be fine, Hashi. He will realize he love you, soon." When is soon? My eyes filled with tears, and I cried on his shoulder.

A/N : Um, short chapter, I think? It's only 500+, so, um, sorry. I'll try to write a longer one for the next chapter. And FYI, there is no Un:c x Hashiyan in this, they are just good friends. I made it like they are a couple instead, right? **sighs** So, yeah. I hope you guys had enjoyed this chapter.

----nomuraaru