Power Rangers Fruit Strike: New Ranger?

The Rangers, who were losing to a powerful fiery vegetable pepper monster, laid on the ground as they felt the spicy and fiery ness of the monsters pepper bullets inside of them.

"I actually thought you three would put up more of a fight, but I guess I was wrong. Now, time to die." The purple pepper monster charged up his pepper bullets when suddenly, green giant grapes surrounded his hands. The monster let go of the triggers and the grapes contained the bullets. "What the?!!!" Another green grape hit the monster in the chest as he flew back. The green grapes flew back behind the Rangers as they turned around to see a green ranger.

"What the?"

"A green ranger?"

"Grandpa or grandma didn't tell us about this...didn't they?"

"Hello Rangers, look like you guys could use some help." The green ranger's suit was very green as it was his primary color. His secondary color was a brownish color and his chest had a bold print of grapes as his visor was in a shape of a grape. The red ranger noticed that a grape fruit key stuck out of the small slot machine morpher.

"Alright, let's see what these powers, that Mr.Fledgling gave to me, can do. Power of the grape fruit...green ranger!!!" The green ranger disappeared and reappeared in front of the monster as he dropped kicked him in the chest and did a sweep kick. He began to swing as the monster blocked if with his hands. The monster shot bullets as the green ranger dodged them and punched the monster in the stomach.

"Hey dudes, how do you summon your weapon thingy?" The green ranger asked as he turned around to face the Rangers.

"Um ahhhhh...."

"You tap the button on your morpher." The yellow ranger said.

"Oh thanks!!!" The green ranger turned back around and pressed the red button on his morpher. The three wheels began to spin as the green ranger stared at his morpher. "Come on baby!!!" He shouted as the first two reels stopped on grapes while the last one slowly stopped on a sad face. "What the?!!!"

"Yeah, that happens sometimes." The blue ranger said. "Try it again!!!" The green ranger did as he got full three reels of grapes. A seed appeared in front of him and opened up to reveal a flail weapon with a spiky green grape at the end of the chain. "Oh yeah!!!" The green ranger quickly grabbed it as the seed disappeared. The ranger swung his weapon at the monster as the monster blocked the attacks with hands.

"Alright, those guns or hands or whatever are getting on my nerves. Let's get rid of them." Green grapes appeared on the monster's hands again as they began to shrink. The grapes destroyed the monster's pepper bullets/arms as the green ranger continued to attack with his weapon. He charged up the grape frail and hit the monster one last time.

"Press the other button!!!" The Rangers shouted. The green ranger pressed the other button on his morpher as his sword began to glow green. "Bye bye monster!!!" The grape on his weapon began to grow as the green ranger swung it around in full circles. He hit the monster four times which made him stay in place. The green ranger lifted up his weapon and slammed the grape on top of the monster's head which destroyed him. The three Rangers didn't feel the pain in their bodies anymore.

"Who the heck are you?" The blue ranger asked. Before the green ranger could even answer, the monster's ashes glowed yellow as he reformed his body and came back to life with a new and slimmer purple body.

"What the?!!!!"

"When a monster dies, something in their bodied gives them a second life." The yellow ranger said.

"Oh well, this should be easy." The green ranger said.

"Not exactly. When a monster comes back to life, they become more stronger then before." The blue ranger said.

"Hey uh green ranger, let me use your grape fruit key." The red ranger said.

"Wait, you can use it?"

"Yeah since there's red grapes in the world."

"Ok." The green ranger gave the red ranger his grape fruit key. The red ranger placed it into the other key slot as the green ranger's suit went to full on white. The first reel on the slot machine morpher stopped on grapes while the last one stopped on apples. The middle one was two arrows pointing to the grapes and apples.

"Fruits combine!!!" The red ranger shouted as his suit went to white and red apple and green grape juice spat on his suit. They combined to make his suit yellow as he had a grape and apple bold print picture on his chest. His visors were in a shape of a grape and an apple.

"Hey cousin, you don't mind if I use your color right?" The ranger said as he faced the yellow ranger.

"No, not at all." She said.

"Cool!!!" The green ranger shouted as the red ranger summoned the grape frail and his apple slicer which was modeled after a fencing sword. The red ranger ran towards the monster as he swung both of the weapons around. The monster caught up as he grabbed the apple slicer and threw it away. The red ranger did a sweep move with the frail and did a tornado kick. The ranger did a final attack with the frail which damaged the monster, but wasn't enough. He rolled over to his Apple slicer and charged it up as it glowed red. An apple held the monster in place as the red ranger came in and sliced the monster and apple in half. The monster fell down and exploded as the red ranger gave the grape fruit key back. The three Rangers powered down to reveal themselves as the green ranger was still morphed.

"Aren't you going to power down and introduce yourself?" The yellow ranger asked.

"You already know me." The green ranger powered down.

"WHAT THE?!!!"