Power Rangers Jet Force: Struck by Lightning

"Ok, let's begin the J-Project everyone." Commander Sherwood said as she nodded her head towards Dylan who was standing in line with the other officials. Dylan stepped forward and slowly sat in the black chair as he looked up at the machine that was pointing down. Commander Sherwood nodded her head at the scientist and began to count down. When he reached 1, he pulled the lever up and the machine came on as red electricity from the satellites struck the machine and went down into Dylan. Dylan was tossing and turning as he began to feel the electricity surge threw his body and change him. He began to sweat as that was the signal that it was now complete. The scientist pulled down the lever and the machine went off as Dylan was unconscious. Commander Sherwood ran over to him to see if he was alright. Surely, Dylan woke up as the scientists and Sherwood smiled.

"Experiment success..." Sherwood said as the scientists clapped. The second official walked forward and sat in the black chair as the station started to shake. An officer ran into the room as he told Commander Sherwood that the station was being attacked by an unknown alien ship. Everybody started running as Sherwood grabbed Dylan, who was having a hard time walking, and ran.

From outside of the station, was an alien ship known as the Aurora that was attacking the station with their blue lasers. Inside of the ship, stood three powerful beings that were from another dimension. One was a robot while the other two were aliens. The one in the middle had blue and silver armor with a powerful staff as he was the leader, Silver String. The robot had black metal plates all throughout his body as he was the bodyguard of Silver String, Gray. The last person was a child with sensors on top of his head as he had special powers, Vyram.

"Let it begin...." Silver String said.
_____

In the center of Gagas City, people were doing their own thing as it was just a normal day for them. A man on a bike stopped and stared up at the sky as he saw a long line. The long line opened up to a square size and a holographic Silver String appeared in the sky.

"HUMANS OF EARTH!!!" He yelled in his frightening voice. "YOU ONLY HAVE A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THE DWP ORGANIZATION BEGINS TO INVADE EARTH. SAY GOODBYE TO THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE AS YOU WILL NOT SEE THEM EVER AGAIN!!!" Silver String yelled as he disappeared.
_____

A farmer who wore a yellow plaid shirt with big brown boots, looked up at the frightful Silver String as he finished his speech. "What the hell was that?" The farmer asked himself as he shook his head and continued to crop. He heard lightning coming from the sky in his right ear as he turned around and saw a yellow bolt coming for him. It struck him and his body began to glow yellow. The pain stopped as the farmer was very confused about what had just happened. He wasn't shaking,he wasn't unconscious, and his clothes were fine.

"What happened to me?" He asked himself as his mother peaked out of the garden house.

"Simon, I need your help in the green house!!" She shouted.

"Coming mom." Simon shook his head and walked to the green house.
_____

Known to be the most beautiful mansion in the city, Haven Manor is located in an amazing neighborhood. The house is inhabited by a great man named Wright and his beautiful daughter, Claire. They are one of the riches families in the city as Wright is the CEO of a popular technology company. While he was working in his laboratory, Claire was starring at the swans that were in the lake behind her house. She watched them as they swarm back and forth across the lake. She let out a big sigh as she was bored out of her mind. Being rich can be boring sometimes. Claire saw the swans swim away from her house as she heard lightening from behind her. She turned around and saw a pink bolt strike her body. Her body glowed pink and she didn't feel any pain which she thought was weird. The pink lightning disappeared as her father called for her to come inside.