Power Rangers Rescue Force: The Awakening

*A pretty old idea that I copied and pasted from the rough draft of the first chapter.

In the sewers of New York City, lies a powerful green energy ball. A hobo who was walking through the swears, picked up the energy ball and started to shake it. The ball had a weird reaction and scared the poor man. The ball's energy covered the man's hands and he began to panic. He kept shaking the ball in hopes it would let go of him and it did. The hobo ran so fast that he left a pile of dust. The ball continued to glow and you could hear a laughter coming from it.

In a nice high class home, lived an 18-year-old boy who couldn't wait to graduate. He was cleaning up his room before his friends came over. It was in the middle of the summer and his family just got back from their vacation. The door bell rung and he heard his mother answer it.

"Andre...your friends are here!!!" his mother said. "Tell them I'll be down in a minute!!!"  He said. He continued to clean his room and found a photo of his father. His father died in a terrible accident that occurred in one of the countries that was targeted by a terrible disaster. He put the picture on his desk and went downstairs. The first thing he noticed was his friend, Dexter, destroying a cupcake. "Man...was that good." he said, making Andre's mother happy. "We can see you enjoyed it very much....by the crap you have that's all over your face." another one of his friends said. Tina became friends with Andre by accident. She was pranked by her fellow classmates when she first arrived at school. They told her that Andre was a popular celebrity who attended public school to get away from the fame. After that, they became friends even when she found out the truth. She was also very hot-headed when it came to trusting people. Dexter gave Tina a mean look and asked "Are you trying to call me fat?". Dexter was very sensitive and made people get to him. Dexter got up and stood over Tina. Tina got her hands ready when suddenly, "Stop it you two...we're guests so let's act guests." Chloe said. Chloe was an intelligent girl who didn't look like it at all. People mistaken her for being dumb just because she's blond and a cheerleader. They both agreed and Dexter sat back down. Andre entered the room while smiling. "It's good to see you guys again." he said reaching his arms out for a hug.

"GROUP HUG!!!" Dexter said forcing everybody up. They hugged for awhile. "We should go walking...so we can know what you've been up too." Chloe said and they all agreed. They went for a walk towards the mall.

"So I went to Chicago to visit my grandparents and then me and my mom went to Hawaii." Andre said.

"It must've been really fun...I wish I could go somewhere..I'm sick and tired of being in this place. " Tina said.

"Hey Andre, I'm surprised that you were up for a trip to different states..." Dexter said.

"Why are you so surprised?"

"You never left the house after
your...uh...father died..." Dexter said. Tina slapped on the back of his neck.

"It's ok. I was afraid that I was going to die the same way that he did, but I had to get out of the house at some point." Andre said as everyone shook their heads.

They arrived at the corner of the street and almost forgot where the mall was until Chloe pointed in the opposite direction. They arrived at the mall and went shopping in some stores. They settled down in the food court and Andre took out his phone and noticed that his mom had called him eight times. He called back and his mom said, "Oh thank god your alright..."  She said.

"Why....what's going on?" He really wanted to know.

"Theirs an attack downtown and people are evacuating because of the nuclear waist that came from the swears...you and your friends need to get home now." She said and the phone cut off.

Andrew put the phone back in his pocket and said, " There's a nuclear attack downtown."

"WHAT!!!!....we need to get home" Dexter said, bitting his nails. They rushed through the front doors of the mall and noticed five helicopters flying towards downtown. When they arrived on Groove Street, they noticed green energy coming from the swears. The energy came together to form a nuclear monster. "What the heck is that?" Tina asked. The monster turned towards the group and smiled. "Hehehehehe...my first victims" the monster threw green slimy balls towards the group and they ran. "OH MY GOD...WERE GOING TO DIE!!!!" Dexter said as he almost fell.

A military car drifted around the corner and drove up to them. "Get in!!!" A military woman said. They all looked at each other and jumped in.

_____

The group found themselves driving to a governmental type building. "Where are we?" Chloe asked. No one didn't answer and they continued to drive. They arrived in the building surrounded by people who looked like they were the FBI, doctors, scientists, and the military. They all jumped out of the car and were approached by a man in a white suit.

"Welcome...here you'll be safe from the nuclear attacks" he said.

"Where are our families?" Andrew asked. He was very worried about his mom since they were cut off.

"All of your families are safe and sound in our other facilities." he said with a smooth voice. "Now if you would follow me please." he waved is hands and started to walk.

"Why did you bring us here?" Tia asked.

"We brung you all here because you all have the abilities to defeat these monsters who are creating these nuclear attacks." they arrived at a door and the man slid his card across the scanner which opened the door. They all surrounded a big round table that turned out to be holographic one.

"Why us out of all people?" Dexter asked. "

Im guessing he wants us for our specialties." Chloe said.

"Yes, you all have specialties that we need to create a team." He said.

"A team...what type of team?" Tina asked.

"A team that is devoted to stopping monsters and being saviors of earth....the Power Rangers.........