1 | the closet is getting pretty damn crowded

"Fuck off, Sitkowski," Kuza laughed, throwing a pillow at Ryan, who dodged it.

Of course, Ryan couldn't take the situation seriously. Most of the time, Mike didn't give a shit about biology. But, the end of the year was nearing, and he had been slacking off on the lab work for too long. If he didn't get any work turned in, he wouldn't be able to take the test at the end of the year.

And if that happened, his parents wouldn't be happy at all.

So naturally, he had asked the only one of his friends who was taking biology for help, and that meant Ryan.

Sure, he was a dork. And sure, he rarely took things seriously.. but he was passing biology with a ninety two, and he was more than happy to help Mike out.

There was one problem with that situation, of course; Ryan's parents hated Mike's parents.

Vampires have never been fond of werewolves, of course.

The Sitkowski family, being from a long line of pure blooded vampires, were almost entirely nocturnal. Save Ryan and his sister, of course, who went to school during the day, wearing as much sunblock as possible.

Ryan's parents worked at night, so that was the perfect opportunity for Mike to come over. Ryan could help him with his bio work, and no one had to find out.

"Make me," Ryan snickered, flopping back on his bed and chucking a mechanical pencil at Mike, who, easily caught it.

He stood up, gathering up the lab papers and homework he had worked on with a roll of his eyes. "I will, as soon as I put all this shit away." He said, putting the papers in the folder he had brought.

Ryan snorted. "You wouldn-" He started, cut off by Kuza tickling him. "Hey-!" the vampire squeaked, laughing and squirming around. He would have fallen off his bed if it hadn't been for Mike's quick reflexes.

"Bullshit, I wont." Kuza scoffed, climbing on top of Ryan and easily keeping the smaller teen pinned down to the mattress whilst he tickled him.

"M-Mike-!" Ryan choked out, laughing. "Stop it!" He giggled.

"Make me," Kuza stated in a mocking tone, leaning down so his face was merely a centimeter from Ryan's. "What are you going to do about it, sparkly boy?" He mused.

Ryan took the opportunity to wriggle away, falling to the floor with a thud, still laughing.

Mike smirked and rolled his eyes yet again. It was quite the habit. "Someone's giggly." He said.

Ryan snickered, wiggling his fingers at Kuza. "And someone's salty." He teased.

"Oh, bullshit," Kuza scowled, practically pouncing on top of Ryan. "You're so tiny. I could probably smuggle you into my house in a backpack." He chuckled, grabbing Ryan's wrist and pinning them to the floor above his head.

Ryan snorted. "I'm not tiny, you're a giant."

Mike just rolled his eyes.

It was true, of course. Mike was about six foot two; Ryan was only about five foot ten. It wasn't the biggest difference, but it definitely seemed it.

Kuza was second tallest amongst their little circle of friends. Chris, of course, was tallest. He had to be about six foot four, or six foot three, or something. Long story short? He was tall.

Mike snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Ryan's stifled giggling.

"What are you laughing at, Twilight?" Mike asked, scrunching his nose up a bit.

Ryan gave a pout. "Hey, hey. That doesn't count. Twilight had werewolves too, you uneducated fuck." He chuckled.

"I didn't watch it, dimwit, now answer the question or suffer the wrath of- uh.. me. Me and my uh.. sharp as fuck teeth, and claws. That wrath." He stated.

Ryan smirked and shook his head, flashing a fanged grin up at the werewolf on top of him. "I'm laughing because you're still on top of me." He said with a hum.

The werewolf blinked. "And," He said, tilting his head to the side a bit before leaning down. "Your point is?" He huffed, red eyes locked on the vampire's emerald green ones. Ryan's eyes never did change much; mostly because he liked to keep them their natural colour.

"My point is," Ryan said in a hushed tone, tilting his head the opposite way. "It's kinda hot." He said rather shamelessly.

Vampires were known to be seductive. Ryan, however.. Ryan was, more often than not, clumsy and overall awkward.

Mike, on the other hand.. he tended to be quite good at looking as seductive as he could act at times. Though, he was typically just sassy and bold.

One of Ryan's greatest virtues, however, was that he was never too afraid to show interest in someone. The only trouble there ever was, were his parents.

Vampires weren't very fond of any species, per say, but Ryan's parents could deal with his other non-werewolf friends. They just had a strong disliking for Mike.

"Is it, Sitkowski?" Mike purred, leaning down a bit more to press his lips to Ryan's. The vampire kissed back, kissing the werewolf back and moving in sync with his actions.

They continued for what seemed like an eternity before Ryan heard the front door slam, tensing up and gripping Mike's shoulder's rather tightly. The two stayed quiet, and Ryan listened, hearing his father shout for him.

Stuttering, Ryan replied. "One second!" He said.

Kuza got off of him, staring at the door.

Ryan's father was the impatient type, of course, and he walked as if he had lead in his shoes. It wasn't hard to hear him heading up the stairs.

With a frantic gesture, Ryan directed Kuza to the closet.

His father would surely butcher the both of them if he realized a werewolf was in his home.

Stumbling, Mike scurried into the closet and closed the door just as Ryan's father opened his bedroom door, immediately scrunching his nose up.

"Ryan," He sighed, "It smells like wolf in here." He grumbled.

Ryan pursed his lips. "I uh.. I borrowed Mike's jacket." he stated, staring up at his father from where he was laying on the floor.

His father glared. "How many times have I told you? I don't like you hanging around that Costanza boy?" He seethed, pausing. "Why on earth are you on the floor?" He questioned.

Ryan could feel the colour rising to his cheeks and he discreetly glanced at the closet. "I was just.. looking for my pencil. That's all." He said, smiling sweetly.

His father quirked an eyebrow and shook his head. "Right." He mumbled, closing the door as he left Ryan alone in his room again.

The vampire glanced at the closet with a heavy sigh, whispering. "Mike, he's gone."

The werewolf silently opened the closet door, helping Ryan to his feet. "Yeah," He mumbled. "You know, Sitkowski," He said. "The closet is getting pretty damn crowded."

A/N: I know, I know; you all probably want to murder me and feed me to hungry alligators for starting another story, but I really wanted to write a comedy with a dash of polyamory, so too fucking bad, alright? Anyway, (here's Wonder Wall..) I hope you liked the first chapter of this.. whatever this is.

xxhØrrØr