3 | this is why you should knock before you walk into a fucking room

"Your parents are going to be pissed," Mike mumbled against Ryan's lips.

After the kiss last night, the two of them just couldn't seem to stay away from each other.

Why would they want to, though? Aside from the disapproving parents factor, there wasn't a point in staying away from harmless fun.

The vampire snickered. "Who cares what they think?" He purred, hooking his fingers through Kuza's belt loops. "It's midday. They wont be home for hours."

Kuza rolled his eyes and hooked his arms around Ryan, picking him up and slamming him against the wall, which earned a giggle and a smirk from the vampire.

"Someone's aggressive." Ryan smirked.

"And I know you've got a masochistic side, motherfucker," Kuza said, leaning down a bit and nipping at Ryan's neck.

Ryan closed his eyes, tilting his head to the side a bit. "Mm.. and, how would you know that? The only person I ever told was-"

"Ricky," Kuza smirked, biting down lightly on Ryan's neck, sharp teeth leaving marks. "I got him to tell me some things." He mused.

"That motherfuc- ah, fuck, Mike-" Ryan groaned softly as Kuza pressed their hips together.

"Mm, my name sounds a lot nicer when it's coming out of your mouth." Kuza smirked, nibbling at the crook of Ryan's neck. "Wonder how good it'll sound when you're screaming it."

"Fucking weirdo," Ryan said. Kuza rolled his eyes.

"You know you love it," Mike growled softly, humming to himself.

"I do." Ryan chuckled. "Put me down," He said with a half grin.

Kuza didn't question him, setting him on his feet gently. Ryan put his hands on Mike's chest, backing him all the way across the room to the other wall.

He smirked, standing on his tip toes to kiss Mike, who immediately kissed back.

"You're so small," Mike snickered. Ryan smacked his shoulder, biting Kuza's lower lip lightly. "Nuh-uh." He mumbled, grabbing the hem of Kuza's shirt and slipping it over his head before sinking to his knees with a devilish grin.

Kuza, of course, decided to play dumb. "Why on earth are you on the floor?" He teased, mimicking Ryan's father's words from the night before.

Ryan rolled his eyes and heaved a dramatic sigh. "Because," He said, looking up at Mike. "I want your dick in my mouth." He said.

Mike laughed, tangling his fingers in Ryan's hair and jerking his head back a bit, making Ryan whine. "That much of a whore?" He teased, "Didn't peg you like that, Sitkowski. Always thought you were an innocent little blood sucking maniac."

"I'm a dick sucking maniac, but I promise I wont bite you," Ryan said with a hum, casually playing with the zipper of Mike's jeans.

Kuza chuckled, biting his lip lightly and tugging on Ryan's hair a bit. "You know," He said, "I don't think your little sister would appreciate us doing this. She's literally right across the hall, you inconsiderate little whore," He teased.

Ryan just smiled innocently and batted his eyelashes up at Kuza. "I suppose you'll just have to be quiet then, wont you?" He chuckled. "I'm sure you can handle it. I mean, unless you want me to just.. not?" He smirked a little.

There was no way that Mike was going to turn a blowjob down. He decided that he could just be quiet. I mean, Ally probably wouldn't hear them even if they were loud. Teenage girls always seemed to be wrapped up in their own little worlds, after all.

Or at least, that was what Kuza saw. It wasn't like he hung around very many girls. Ashley, Ryan-Ashley and Maria, really. That wasn't the point, though.

Mike could keep his mouth shut about anything else, at any other time; why would now be any different?

"That's what I thought." Ryan said sweetly, unzipping Mike's jeans and tugging them down his hips a bit.

"Mm, how could I turn down the chance to see you use that mouth of yours for something other than back talk?" Kuza teased the vampire, who only tugged his boxers down a bit.

"Keep talking and I might consider biting you." Ryan snorted, glancing up at Mike once more before bringing himself to lean forward, slowly taking Mike's cock in his mouth.

The werewolf tilted his head back a bit, resting it against the wall and keeping a hand tangled in Ryan's hair.

Mike was actually a bit surprised at how damn good Ryan was doing. As far as he knew, Ryan had never been so intimate with anyone. Then again, Ryan was a pretty private person. For all Kuza knew, he could be fucking hookers every Tuesday, and no one would know.

He wasn't too concerned with the way Ryan had acquired his skills, because he was busy focusing on keeping quiet. It was far more tedious a task than he had figured. Of course, he hadn't pegged Ryan for being so experienced.

Having a sex drive higher than the empire state building, Mike knew damn well what he considered a good blowjob. Ryan had well surpassed that standard.

The two of them were interrupted by the sound of Ryan's bedroom door opening.

Mike froze up, and Ryan didn't quite notice at first.

"Ryan, do you ha-" Ally started to say until she noticed what was going on, nearly screaming. She clamped a hand over her eyes, huffing loudly. "Ryan!" She squealed.

Ryan pulled off of Kuza's cock, tugging the other boy's boxers back up.

"For fuck's sa-"

"My virgin eyes!" Ally exclaimed, being dramatic with it and hiding a devilish grin. "It'd be a shame if mom and dad found out that you're sucking werewolf dick when they aren't home," She giggled.

Ryan scowled, getting to his feet. He was blushing furiously at that point, and the same could be said for Mike.

"Ally," Ryan whined, trying not to growl. "Ever heard of knocking on the fucking door?"

Ally faked a gasp. "But how was I supposed to know you had a wolf over?"

There was a long, awkward silence.

"What's it going to take to get you to keep your mouth shut about this?" Ryan whined.

Little sisters were always a pain in the ass.