23 | sprinkles

"I wanna do something cool for him since he likes Halloween so much." Kuza grumbled, leaning against the tree and glancing down at the girl sitting beside him. "And you're his little sister. So I figured, y'know, maybe you know what shit he likes." He muttered, crossing his arms.

Ally looked up at the werewolf. "He likes garlic bread. Like.. just make him some awesome garlic bread and maybe take him on a walk and scare the fuck out of him?"

"You're like, twelve, why are you cussing?" Kuza teased. "I thought vampires hated garlic.." He added.

Ally nearly choked on the water she had been sipping, laughing hysterically. "That's a bunch of crap. Sure, it doesn't smell great, but do you realize it cleanses blood and all that crap? Garlic bread isn't for everyone- some vampires like it, some don't. But if nothing else, it makes blood better." She said.

Kuza rolled his eyes. "Right." He mumbled, glancing around cautiously. The last thing he wanted was to be seen getting advice from a little girl. "So.. are there any places he likes?" He sighed.

"The cemetery, that abandoned asylum, the-"

"Abandoned asylum?" Mike asked, quirking an eyebrow. Ally merely glanced. "Yeah? He goes there to smoke pot, I think. He thinks I don't know what marijuana is." She snorted.

"Right," Mike said. "Thanks," He said, hearing the bell ring across the street. "I gotta go," He said, jogging off before Ally could say anything else.

x x x

"The fuck is that?" Ghost asked, staring at a plate of.. something, he wasn't sure what. He scrunched his nose up, and Vinny waved a hand. "It's not that bad. Okay?" He insisted with folded arms. 

"But what is it? It looks like shit," Ghost teased. Vinny stuck his lip out in a pout. "It's macaroni and cheese, with chocolate pudding, and sprinkles." He said proudly.

"That's fucking disgusting." Ghost said, biting back laughter.

Vinny groaned. "It's awesome, okay? I like weird shit, but it's fucking awesome." He said, looking up at Ghost, who just snorted.

"At least try it," Vinny suggested. "Uh.." Ghost trailed off, "I'll pass." He said, opening the fridge. "Do you have any strawberries? And a blender?"

"Yeah," The angel said. Getting up, Vinny rummaged through the cupboards and got the blender out, humming quietly. "You're such a health dork. What else do you need?" He asked.

Ghost chuckled. "Strawberries, milk, and yogurt if you've got any."

"I think we have blueberry yogurt.. I don't even know," Vinny said. After a few more minutes of scavenging through the refrigerator, Ghost was left with blueberry yogurt, a small amount of milk, some strawberries, and ice to work with.

"You're like, Jesus." Vinny muttered as he watched Ghost, who grinned. "I'm not Jesus, you just suck at making things.." He said.

Vinny opened his mouth and raised his pointer finger to protest, then put it back down when he realized that the voodoo doll was, actually, completely correct.

"Yeah, you're right," Vinny admitted. "But I like my macaroni-sprinkles-pudding mixture and nothing can stop me from liking it." He said.

Ghost smacked Vinny's shoulder. "You've gotta learn to cook. What are you gonna do when you move out and your mom can't make oatmeal for you anymore." He patronized.

"That's why I've got you!" Vinny joked with a snicker.

Ghost groaned. "Some day," He said, "I'm going to force you to take cooking classes.." He said. "I'll fucking drag you to a cooking class, kicking and screaming."

"Shush," Vinny said, waving a spoon at Ghost. "I'm gonna fucking eat this colourful bullshit for the rest of my life," He said, "And I'm gonna love it." He said.

Ghost scrunched his nose up and stuck his tongue out at the other boy. "Uh-huh," He mumbled. Vinny rolled his eyes, grabbing the little bottle of sprinkles off if the counter and taking the entire cap off.

"Don't you fucking do it," Ghost said with narrowed eyes.

"I'm gonna do it." Vinny said.

"Vinny, I swear to god," Ghost muttered.

Vinny smiled sweetly, dumping the entire contents of the bottle onto the plate. "Oopsies.." He said, as Ghost sighed dramatically. "Fucking. Disgusting." He said.

"Ah, you love me." Vinny said, stirring the sprinkles into the mixture of macaroni and pudding.

"Keep telling yourself that," Ghost said, kissing Vinny's cheek.

The angel just grinned. "I will."

A/N: short chapter. fun fact; i actually love macaroni and cheese/chocolate pudding/sprinkles mixed up......
xxhørrør