6 | no one has to know

"Hey, Dev," Angelo said, tucking some hair behind his ears. "Have you seen Chris, by any chance?" He asked, eyes looking bluer than usual. At least, they seemed that way to Devin. Then again, Devin couldn't see colour too well t times.

"Oh! Yeah, he was looking for you. I think he went to the art room. It's a study hall; he figured you'd be there," Devin said gently as he grabbed a notebook from the shelf in his locker, the door slamming with a clank-thud.

Angelo thanked Devin, scurrying off down the hall before Devin could even say anything else.

He was in a bit of a hurry.. He and Chris had plans, after all.

He ran into Chris in the process of running to the art room, and, before he could fall backward, the demon caught him. "Looking for me?" Chris mused, placing his hands on Angelo's hips firmly. The fortune teller's cheeks were flushed pink already.

"As a matter of fact," He mumbled, smiling innocently and batting his eyelashes, blue eyes fading out to completely white. He loved the fact that he could be himself around Chris, who, was never freaked out by the white eyes thing. "I was." He stated.

Chris raised a hand, tucking a strand of hair behind Angelo's ear. "Well," He said, blinking his eyes to black. "You found me." He said.

With a sly wave of his hand, the security cameras in the hall were out. Chris chuckled, pressing his lips to Angelo's. "You know," He mumbled, nipping at Ange's lip. "My parents wont be home later. It would be just fine if you came over," He purred.

Angelo kissed back, wrapping his arms loosely around Chris's neck. "Mhmm," He murmured, nipping right back at Chris. "But I don't want to wait that long, Chrissy," He said with a slight pout. "No one has to find out." He chimed.

Chris lifted Angelo off his feet, and the witch immediately wrapped his legs around the demon's waist. "I do suppose you're right," Chris said, moving his lips to Angelo's neck. It wasn't like anyone was around to watch.

"Bathroom's right down the hall," Angelo said, shuddering at the feeling of his boyfriend's teeth scraping lightly down his neck. No one knew it, but they had actually been together quite a long while. In all honestly, they were surprised none of their friends had grown suspicious considering how often the two would sneak off together.

"Dirty boy," Chris snickered, nibbling just under Angelo's ear, which made the witch whine. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't make you wait, hm?" He said with an amused hum.

Angelo tilted his head a bit, biting the inside of his lip lightly. "Because I'm horny- ah,- and so are you," He breathed, nipping at Chris. "Pretty please? I know you want this as much as I do.." Angelo said. "I can see your future, and it's got a lot of sex in it," He teased, nipping at Chris's jaw.

Chris couldn't deny that fact.

He set Angelo down, tugging him into the bathroom by his belt loops and pressing him back against the wall, smashing their lips together.

Angelo reached a hand over, batting at the door handle and fumbling with it until it was locked. After all, he didn't want anyone walking in on them. Of course, he'd see it before it happened and easily be able to prevent it.

A lot of perks came with a gay relationship in which one of them is a fortune teller. They could fuck almost anywhere and it would be safe. They didn't have to worry about condoms, because they were both clean and faithful, and there was no worry about getting pregnant, luckily.

It was perfect.

Chris pinned Angelo's wrists above his head easily, tilting his head a bit in the kiss. Things always got heated pretty quickly. Of course, being a demon, Chris's sex drive tended to be through the roof. It was only expected of an Incubus. It was never an issue, though; Angelo was always more than willing to fuck if Chris was getting antsy.

Things never got boring.

One hand keeping Angelo's wrist above his head, Chris reached the other hand down, fumbling with Angelo's jeans, palming the witch through the fabric of his boxers.

Ange moaned softly, which only made Chris want to tease him even more. He had made a habit of making Angelo wait a long while before getting into things. He was a tease. Angelo had a love and a hate of that aspect, because sometimes, he was just too horny for teasing. Chris didn't quite care about that, though, and he always talked Angelo through it.

Horny or not, listening to Chris talk always distracted Angelo just enough so that the teasing wasn't too overly agonizing.

"You know," Chris purred, nibbling at Angelo's neck. "You look so pretty when you moan like that. You're always pretty, though," He murmured against the fortune teller's pale skin.

"Mh- Chrissy-" Angelo shuddered.

"Yes, lovey?" Chris asked innocently. "Tell me what you want, sweetheart," He said.

"F-Fuck, ah-" Angelo whined. "I want you to fuck me so hard that I can't wa-" He started, cut off by the sound of the fire alarm going off.

Chris growled at it, unlocking the bathroom door with a huff.

Angelo groaned loudly, scowling. "Fucking Hell. Why didn't I realize that was going to happen?" He muttered, holding onto Chris's hand as they headed out of the building along with everyone else. Since it was toward the end of the school year, it was time for fire drills yet again.

Unfortunately.

Still horny and rather agitated with having been interrupted, the two went outside and met up with their friends while they waited for the announcement that they'd be allowed back into the building. Surely, it would be a few minutes.

"Hey, where did you guys run off to?" Devin prompted curiously, taking a pin that was sticking out from his arm and pushing it into his leg instead, just to get it a bit more out of the way.

Ricky snickered. "Yeah, guys, where were you? Your fly is down, Ange," He said. Angelo could feel the colour rising to his cheeks. Flustered, he zipped his fly up and pulled his sweater down to knee level.

"Nowhere," Angelo whined.

Ricky rolled his eyes. "Right. Nowhere."