15 | josh and ryan being hella gay, and some.. other stuff

"You're really gonna just-" Ryan said, and Ryan-Ashley cut him off. "Only because I don't want to intrude. You're responsible, and I'm going to trust you. If you bring him back with even a scratch on him," She said slowly, waving a finger at his face. "I'll kill you." She said with narrowed eyes.

Ryan swallowed thickly, his back to the wall. "I wont- I promise. I-I mean, he'll be fine. I wont take it off the whole time," He said as Ryan-Ashley placed her pendant in the palm of his hand. "Not a scratch on him. Promise." He said.

She folded her arms across her chest. "Good." She stated as Ryan carefully put the necklace on, tucking the pendant into his shirt to make
sure it would be safe.

Ryan-Ashley tucked some hair behind her ears. "He'll be out in just a second. He was all worried about what to wear.. He said he wanted to look nice for your guys' date." She chuckled.

Ryan blinked, feeling the colour rise to his cheeks. "Really..?" He asked, and Ryan-Ashley nodded. "Mhmm," She said.

Ryan's eyes wandered to the door, Josh stumbling out a moment later. He was wearing platformed boots, meaning he was about Ryan's height.

"Hi.." He said softly, smiling a bit and pulling the hood of his sweater up to hide the blush that had risen to his cheeks in the seconds he had been outside.

Biting his lip, Ryan smiled back shyly. "Hi.." He said, "You look nice.." He added, glancing at his shoes briefly.

Josh grinned slightly. "You look nice too.." He said, and Ryan-Ashley put a hand on his shoulder. "I gave him your necklace. Now, that being said, I want you to be careful.. Okay? I'm not expecting you to be home tonight or anything, but I'll leave the door unlocked just in case. Play nice." She said, kissing Josh's cheek before heading inside.

Josh giggled softly and looked down a bit until he heard the door click shut. He looked back up at Ryan, offering a hand. "Wanna get going..?" He asked.

Ryan smiled a bit and happily took Josh's hand. "Yeah," He said. "What did you wanna do tonight..?" He asked.

Josh bit his lip a bit. "It's gonna sound silly, but I was thinking we could just take a walk, maybe, and get coffee or something..? Dates are weird.. I-I mean.. I like you a lot- doing something crazy wouldn't make it better, you know..?" He said, making Ryan's blush darken.

The vampire squeezed the other teen's hand lightly. "I get what you mean, and a walk sounds great." He said. Josh was right, though. Dates are essentially pointless. If you like someone, even simple things are special.

And so, walking was exactly what they did. Eight o'clock was the perfect time for a walk. The sky was dim, but there was still some light peeking through the clouds.

"Is this weird for you..?" Josh asked shyly, stealing a glance at Ryan. "I-.. I was always kinda mean. I'm sorry for all that.." He said, rambling on.

Ryan smiled slightly. "It's okay, I don't hold grudges. It's not actually that weird. There was always something sorta cute about the way you punched me in the chest and called me a douchebag." He mused.

Josh jokingly punched Ryan in the chest, not as hard as he used to. "Douchebag." He said, and Ryan just smirked, rolling his eyes. "Crazy boy," He teased, putting an arm around Josh's waist.

- - - - - -

"Fucking hell-" Devin mumbled, closing his eyes briefly before tugging Ricky up from the floor and kissing him. "You know how hot it is when you're down on your knees like that?" He muttered.

Ricky kissed back, gripping Devin's hips tightly. "You're not fooling me," He purred, nipping at the voodoo doll. "You're a total fucking slut. One blowjob doesn't make me the bottom in all of this, I hope you know."

Devin held back a smirk. Their date had gone well, if it wasn't obvious. In all actuality, Devin was just surprised that Ricky actually gave him a blowjob. First date, and they were already unable to keep their hands off of each other.

Neither of them payed that any mind, though, because both of them were too horny to care what anyone else would think.

"Mm," Devin purred, pushing Ricky lightly. "I could fuck you easily. I'm a lot taller than you.." He mumbled, as if it were a valid excuse.

Ricky growled and pushed Devin back against the wall, pinning his arms at his sides. "Uh-huh, but like I said," He snickered. "You're a little slut." He said.

Devin could only smirk. Ricky wasn't wrong..