11 | sneaking out and being gay as hell

"Come on," He said, trying his best to pout. "I promise it'll be fun."

Angelo wiggled his fingers at Chris, who was at the moment sitting in his windowsill. That wouldn't be so weird if Angelo's room wasn't on the second floor. "Oooh, you promise," He teased and giggled, glancing at his door. "I'll get in trouble, Chrissy. Just come to bed?"

"Nope," Chris said, popping the 'p' sound. "Come on, babe, it'll be fun." He whined.

The witch hushed him, pouting. "You'll wake my mama up if you're any louder. Hush." He said, and Chris grinned. "Come with me," He chuckled, "Or I'll just have to fuck you so hard you wake your mom up." He said.

"Chrissy," Angelo whined in a hushed tone. "I can't just sneak out of the house." He said dramatically. Chris finally climbed through the window, practically tip-toeing across the room and locking the door to Angelo's bedroom.

"Problem solved. Now would you just get up? It's a nice night, and you don't get out enough." He said, leaning over Angelo and kissing his forehead. "Pretty please?" He asked, tugging Angelo's hand gently, eyes going black. "Pleeeeease?" He said.

"Fuck, fuck-" Angelo said, eyes going white. He waved his hands. "Cut it out with the guilt trip or- whatever that was." He teased, "I'm up." He said, slipping out of bed and pulling a sweater on.

Chris smirked, scooping Angelo up into his arms. "Victory is mine," He said, "And so is your ass." He joked as he stepped out the window and easily hopped off the roof, carrying Angelo all the while.

"Why are you so set on sneaking out at- what, midnight?" He asked, nuzzling the demon's neck and biting lightly. "Mh. I'm sleepy.." He mumbled, nibbling at Chris's neck. "But I'm never too sleepy for you."

Chris flashed a smirk and kissed Angelo's cheek. "You wont be sleepy for too long," He said with a hum. Angelo rolled his eyes. "And why is that?" He asked as he snuggled up to his boyfriend's chest. "Where are we going, anyways?"

"It's a surprise. You do remember what today is, don't you?" Chris said.

Angelo panicked for a moment. Had he forgotten their anniversary, or something?

"June twenty first-" Angelo blurted.

Chris snickered. "It's after midnight. It's the twenty second."

"And? What about it-..?" Angelo dared to ask.

Chris nearly busted out in a fit of giggles. "Damn. Think about it. It's the twenty second. Of June.." He said, as if it would spark a thought, or something.

Angelo just couldn't think of what it could possibly be. The last day of school? It definitely wasn't Valentine's Day- last Ange checked, that was way back in fucking February.

"I don't know..?" Angelo mumbled.

Chris snorted. "Wow." He said, setting Angelo on his feet in front of  gate, placing his hands on his hips and leaning down to ghost his lips over Angelo's. "Happy birthday." He said with a hum.

Angelo could feel the colour rise to his cheeks. He forgot his own birthday? Not that it mattered to him- he didn't quite care about his birthday. He never made a big deal of it. But Chris remembered, and that- for some reason,- made Angelo happy.

"I wanted to be the first one to do anything special." Chris said, lifting Angelo up again. The witch wrapped his legs around his boyfriend's waist, hooking his arms around his neck and kissing Chris again.

"You actually remembered?"

"I always do, Ange. Everyone else does, too. They just know you aren't fond of celebrating it, so we decided to tone it down this year. Well, I crossed my fingers on that, because I wasn't going to not do something special.." Chris said.

Angelo smiled a little, looking up at Chris. "Thank you.." He said.

Chris smiled back a bit crookedly. "You don't have to thank me, honey," He said, walking again and occasionally kissing Angelo.

When Angelo was set on the ground again, he felt sand at his feet and giggled. "How cliche. A beach." He said, but he was smiling. Chris smirked and rolled his eyes, leaning down. "Uh-huh. I'm not exactly an expert on the whole romance thing, but I tried."

"Well, you succeeded in making me melt." Angelo said.

Chris gave a hum, gently nudging Angelo. "Good." He said, slipping his shirt off.

Angelo was blushing again. "What'cha doing?" He asked in an innocent a tone as he could manage, even in spite of being far from innocent.

Chris grabbed Angelo's hips gently and pulled him close. "Taking my clothes off. And what are you not doing?" He said, sliding Angelo's sweater off of his shoulders. "Because I did have a good reason for choosing a beach, Ange." He mused.

"Fuck me," Ange said, placing his hands flat against Chris's chest and trailing them down to his belt. "We're sorta becoming a cliche romance movie," He said jokingly, standing on his tip-toes to kiss Chris gently. "But I like it." He mumbled.

Chris slid his hands under Angelo's shirt, lifting it up a bit and slipping it off of him, wrapping his arms around the smaller boy and pulling him close. Angelo wrapped his arms around Chris's neck, kissing him again, a bit deeper than the previous time.

"Someone's eager," Chris teased, kissing back with a small growl, just to get a reaction from his boyfriend. He knew damn well what turned Angelo on. The fortune teller might look innocent, but if anyone knows otherwise, it would be Chris. An Incubus, at that.

"Uh-huh," Angelo mumbled with a small whine. After ridding themselves of what clothing they were still wearing, Chris picked Angelo up and kissed him again while walking to the shoreline.

"You know, there's only one thing I ever want for my birthday.." Angelo chimed, keeping his arms around Chris, who nipped at him. "And what would that be, kitten?" He asked. Angelo smiled innocently, playing with Chris's hair. "Your dick, that's what." He stated.

A/N: This chapter was supposed to be really romantic and sexy but it sorta turned into cliche and sarcastic but hey, I don't mind.

xxhØrrØr